https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 6 May 2010

Fairy Dust Wishes

Hi peeps is it cold where you are today, it’s freezing here unless I’m soft lol, I have been having my mum visiting every day as she is having some work done on her house, but she isn’t coming today so I thought craft time, lol,

I have recently give up my job as there wasn’t enough hours available to be worth paying a very expensive bus fare so I’m quite looking forward to getting some crafting done, lol,

Challenges for my card are, Colour, Create Challenge~ Khaki,Aqua,Brown and Cream,… Flutterby Wednesday~ open,…Stampavie and More~ Sketch,…By the cute and girlie~ Celebrations,… Creative Craftt ~ Bloomin Marvellous,… Crafts and Me~ Sparkle,

P1010877

This is one of the latest Tildas called Fairy dust isn’t she so cute, coloured with Distress inks and Star Dust glitter glue for the sparkly bits, I’ve masked her with the Fairy Dust stamp behind her  for even more twinkle lol,

P1010878

Other Items Used,  Oval and Oval scalloped Nesties,  Basic Grey papers, MS Heart Punch, Spellbinders Tag Die, Flowers Prima and stash, Clear flowers Embsey craft, ribbon from stash,

I have added Star Dust Stickles to the edges of the flowers too,

I hope it warms up soon, I hate it when it’s cold, hope your all having a lovely day, hugs Liz xx

21 comments:

Liz said...

OMG thats STUNNING liz Love it a LOT I have your address will be in touch soon said it before but I will I will lol

Liz xx

Christine said...

Hiya teamie stunning creation gorgeous image & colouring love all the sparkly bits wowzer of a card...re nestie labels, yes Liz I used nestie labels 1 on Di's DT card..

Hugs Christine xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Oh, this is gorgeous Liz! It's pretty and delicate. You've coloured the image beautifully and added lovely details too.
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge and good luck with the DT call.
Sharon xx

Scatty Cards said...

What a fantastic card. Love the colours. Thank you for joining us at the Creative craft challenge. Good luck.
Tracy xx

Ayelet {Jenny} said...

What a beautiful card! Great colours, stamp is so cute! Thank you for joining us over at BTC&G AND GOOD LUCK! X

Sylvia Blum said...

oh my word.. this is truly gorgeous *sigh*
{hugs} Sylvia

Sarah said...

Hi Liz, this is absolutely gorgeous - I love all the elements you have used and you have used my favourite colour too.
Now that you've finished work you'll have a little more time to create more stunning cards and make me even more green! - got my eye on those spellbinder tabs and ms punch - leaving big hints around the house for the family to see for my bday! lol - take care. Sarah x

Faye said...

Absolutely gorgeous. The coloring job is fantastic.

Faye said...

Liz, I think I used the wrong name in my comment, and I apologize. I try to comment on every entry in every challenge I participate in so I got to fast. sorry.

Mandy said...

Stunning card hun, so pretty, and what were you on about this morning saying your colouring wasn't good with the imks you mad woman it's beautiful.
It's been warm and muggy here today, you'd best pop down lol
love n hugs Mandy xx

cheryl said...

oh liz hun this is one stunning card and that tilda oh my gosh she is so super cute,love her to bits,love all the sparkle you have added too just brilliant hun,its freezing here too hun,so its not just you its this old biddy too he he hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Danni said...

This is so pretty!! Wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

BA said...

hi liz
your card is really adorable
thanks for joining us at SAM this week
xoxo BA

Anne H. said...

Your card is gorgeous!
A adorable image, your coloring is fab! Beautiful colors and great take on the sketch.
Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
Anne :)

gina g said...

What a pretty card i love the pretty papers and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining us at the Crafts and Me challenge this week. luv gina xx

Jodi said...

Perfect image for a birthday card! I love this! Thanks for joining us at Flutterby Wednesday!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Mina said...

beautiful card Liz, stunning colouring...thanks for entering our DT call and the colour Create challenge...good luck
Mina xxx

Lori said...

Beeeee u teee ful Liz!!! This card is chock full of loveliness : )

Hoping you get warm soon! Cuddle up with your doggie!

Love and hugs ~
Lori

Vixykins said...

Beautiful card Liz and so much sparkle! Love that stamp too!

Thanks for playing at Crafts & Me challenge x

Debs said...

oooh..magical!!..thanks for joining us at BTC&G...and good luck :-)...Debs x

Berni said...

This is absolutely stunning. I love it. I now need to buy this stamp!!!!
Berni