https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 2 May 2010

A Birthday card and some news,

Hi peeps, gosh I am so excited I have just found out that the lovely Di has asked me to be on her DT, of course I am so excited and wish to thank her for asking me to be on such a  very talented DT, Di’s digis’s are gorgeous check them out here , and of course I will be posting some of her lovely images on here soon,

On to my Birthday card that I’m showing you, you still here? I made this for a friend, I hope she got it and liked it, The image is of course the beautiful Princess Tilda isn’t she so cute, sent to me as a Rak Thank you, but I really hope to get her,

I’m entering this into the following challenges: Quixotic ~  How Distressing…   Stampavie and More~Distressing…   Paperplay Challenges~ Pretty Pastels…   Just Magnolia~ A lovely Sketch,

P1010863The card is made using Magnolia papers, Distress inks, L-EM branch Punch,Gorgeous Lace from a craft fair,pearls from stash,Die cut Tim Holtz Label,Flourish Stamp, Latte Adirondack ink, Versa fine Black Ink, Glossy Accents, Stickles Glitter Glue~Star Dust,

I Distressed the edges of my papers and my image, and edged some of them with Distress inks too,I added glossy Accents to her shoes which I hope you can see, has my practising paid off? lol,

P1010862

P1010866 All for now, back soon, hugs Liz xx

12 comments:

Mandy said...

Congrats hun I am sooooo pleased for you.
Your card is stunning, so pretty, love it.
Hope you are managing to rest your foot what with "mum sitting"
love n hugs Mandy xx

Mandy said...

I forgot to say, thanks for joining us at Paper Play duh, lol xx

BA said...

hi liz
your card is just adorable, love the soft colors and the lace you used
thanks for joining us at SAM this week
xoxo BA

Cordine said...

stunning card!
hugs
cordine

Unknown said...

Hi Liz chum , hope you are doing well, this is a stunning joy fold card gorgeous detail, congrats on your new DT post looking forward to seeing your fab creations with these images on too,
Hugs
Sarah xx

cheryl said...

hun this is just brilliant so love that wee tilda,and your colurs and detail are just awesome,well done again huny on your DT postion so well deserved love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Christine said...

Hi Liz many congrats on your DT post I should say hi teamie looking forward to your creations..if there any thing like this likkle stunner awesome Tilda card..you'll blow our socks off. LOL


Hugs teamie Christine xx

Sarah said...

Hi Liz
Congratulations on your dT Position. Love your card and the way it folds. Isn't that little princess just adorable. Hope you are well. Hugs Sarah x

coldwaters2 said...

Hey Liz congratulations Di's images are gorgeous look forward to seeing some of your creations....this card with that beautiful image is awesome the colours the fold and Tilda all so...yummy.
Hugs
lorraine x

Lori said...

GORGEOUS, Liz!!! I would also love to get this adorable Tilda, but I would settle for 50 stamped images ha ha ha! Well, ok... may just 25 *giggle*
Congratulations, teamie on your wonderful news! You will create beautiful works of art with Di's images. Yay for you!!!!!!!!
xxx

Rach said...

A beautiful card , so sweet.xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Liz, yes she is gorgeous and better in real life, I was so upset when my internet went off last week, I just had no way of getting intouch to thank you. The engineer came round yesterday and replaced the modem, I never realized till this happened how much I depend on my pc these days.
Your card is beautiful sweety, and has pride of place on my mantle, thank you so much it was a lovely suprise. I hope your Mom had a fabulous birthday too and you all had a wonderful evening out.
It's good to be back online!!!
x
Vicky