https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 21 November 2017

From Our House To Yours

Hi guys, I'm here today for the  Swedish House Crafts blog with a card I've made using some of the
fabulous products available at Swedish House Crafts,


I couldn't resist using the super house stamp by magnolia, I coloured it with my copics and then added some Liquid Applique as the snow effects, I then used another stamp this time by Gummiapan called Angelpost on the edges to give a little added interest too,


I Love love love this adorable snowman die, so I cut him out and added another hat on top coloured again with my copics, then I found a little bit of this trim in my stash and made him a scarf, I adhered him in front of a Doo Hickey lovely fence die 



On the other side of my card I die cut out these trees in the paper and then again finished them off with some of the Liquid Applique,



I used one of the adorable tags as an embellishment too,



At the top right of the card I added a cute Gummiapan die snowflake simply adding a gem in the middle,


Do check out all the fabulous products over at 
Swedish House Crafts,
 why not treat yourself or treat a friend, as I think they would make great Christmas presents to a  another crafter!!!

Happy Crafting!!!


4 comments:

Guida Machado said...

Love the card, Liz :)
Hugs,
Guida

Gina's Cards said...

This is gorgeous Liz! You have created such a beautiful scene and the snowman is so cute, love how you have used he pom pom trim for his scarf.
Hugs
Gina xx

Carol S. said...

Very pretty project. Lovely design and colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pamellia said...

Beautiful card Liz!! There are so many fantastic details here, I could stare at this for hours!! Snowflakes and borders and Santa Claus and snowmen and wintery trees with textured snow and lets not forget the fabulous holiday brownstone!! LOVE THIS!! hugs :)