https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 24 October 2017

Beautiful Fall

Hi guys, It's my turn today to show you some inspiration for 
Agnes has some fabulous Foamiran, stamens, stencils and lots of other fantastic products for sale in her online shop here,
this is what I have created to show you today,


I used a wreath from my stash as the base then added Foamiran flowers and leaves in fabulous Autumnal colours,


I hand cut  my flower and leaves, 


 the larger flowers were made using yellow/004 and Lemon/003 Foamiran, for the centres I used 029/ Brown and 026/orange, 


the smaller flowers were made using 026/orange, all of the petals I added some colour too with oil pastels, I then added some gorgeous stamens 108 to the center of these,
the spikey type flower was made using 019/ Lime for the main effect and 021/Green for the Calyx's,


I hand cut and designed these fern type leaves, using the lemon 003 Foamiran and coloured the edges with oil pastels,
I made some similar ones in white Foamiran at the top of my wreath too,


I got a few different templates of leaves off the internet for the shapes and then hand cut them out using 020/Olive Foamiran for most of them and 004/Lemon for the other, I added some lines to the leaves using a skewer and then added some colour in oil pastels to those too,


Full view again,


Products Used:
     

 


      




I hope I have inspired you to have a go yourself, don't forget we have a challenge going on over at 
14 Craft Bar which is anything goes, so why don't you join us, we would love to see you there,

Challenges
Noor Design UK - Fall colours
Happy Crafting!!!




3 comments:

Carol S. said...

Stunning wreath and the flowers are very beautiful. Love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pamellia said...

What a gorgeous project Liz! Your work with the foamarian is just incredible! I've been sifting through some of your posts, and wowzers girl, your flowers kick butt!!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. It's been a long year and I have lost track of so many of my bloggy friends during my absence. I hope all has been well with you and you've made lots of time for crafting! Our temperatures have been up and down this autumn, but at least the nights are getting cooler and I'm thankful for that. We've had lots of rain and I'm hoping that's a sign that we will get lots of snow this year. Wouldn't that be great!! lol. Thinking of you and sending hugs :)

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous wreath Liz! You are so talented with making foamiran flowers, they are stunning!
Hugs
Gina xx