https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 22 April 2017

Pretty In Plaits

Hi guys, it's our day to show you the April releases, shown on the All Dress Up challenge blog here  I decided to use another gift bag for this adorable Pretty In Plaits image from 
All Dressed Up,
She is coloured with my distress inks, I used the gorgeous papers by Maja Design - Sofiera,
I then added some of the gorgeous embellishments from the Crafteezee collections,
 a metal leaf and the lace heart, the die cut and flowers are from my stash,


I also used a fantasy Magic lace die on the side of the bag simply edging it with some vintage photo distress ink, then I finished off the bottom with a gorgeous metal butterfly again from one of the kits, just adding a little gesso over the top,

The top of the bag is finished off with a little seam binding, wooden butterfly, flower and another die cut,
Do check out this and all the other gorgeous images from Wendy at
Happy Crafting!!

9 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

She is just gorgeous Liz and so beautifully coloured too! The bag is a feast for the eyes, with such lovely lace, flowers and embellishments.
Hugs
Gina xx

Janette said...

Oh wow Liz this is so adorable.....love it....enjoy your weekend....x

Carol S. said...

A beautifully coloured image, right down to her eye shadow. Love the bag design. Stunning Liz!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kelly Lloyd said...

WOW.. this is stunning Liz.
Just love it
Hugs Kelly

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Liz, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Ann said...

Hi Sis this is really pretty love the image -a gorgeous bag a presant in itself
Hugs xxxxxx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Love this Liz! Well I just love everything about it! Judy x

kareN stampZ said...

Pretty in lilac too what a stunning bag embellishment so delicate and pretty

Diane said...

Beautiful coloring and what a wonderful create design.

Hugs Diane