https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 27 March 2017

Mothers Day

Hi all, I thought I'd show you the card I made for my mum for mothers Day yesterday,
I got this book die the other day and wanted to make a book style card for her using the papers from Pion design - The Songbird Secret, which I bought from Tracy's shop, I distressed the edges of the papers,
For the front one I used the die on some vellum and printed a sentiment onto it from the internet, then I cut out the shape, I then creased it in the middle, then slightly bent back the edges on the two sides to make them stand a little forward,
I
I added some of the gorgeous gem embellishment that was in one of the Crafteezee collections, I have loved using this,
On the other side I used a gorgeous lace butterfly which again was part of a collection, I then added a pearl to it from my stash, the flowers were part of my craft stash too,
Do check out the gorgeous goodies Tracy sells in her online shop or treat yourself to a

Challenges
Deep Ocean - flowers everywhere
My mum loved it so that was good, he he
Oh well I'm off to get ready for going for Tegan from school,
catch you later,
Happy Crafting!!


7 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Very lovely creation Liz.

Gertrude said...

Eine wunderschöne Karte, alles so schön in Szene gesetzt
glg Gertrude

Gina's Cards said...

I love book style, I have been looking at these dies for ages, but have still not bought one yet. The papers and embellishments are gorgeous!
Hugs
Gina xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful! What an elegant gorgeous design and really lovely sentiment!
Lucy x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful book of love. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Pamellia said...

Absolutely stunning Liz!! I love the book shape, what a wonderful idea for a base! The vellum with the sentiment is just lovely and your flowers are all so beautiful, but the highlight is definitely that gorgeous butterfly!! WOW!!

Oh you had me laughing with your comment about my macro shot looking like a spider! You are too funny girl!! sending hugs :)

Inkypinkydelights said...

I love this Liz! Happy weekend to you. Judy x