https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 22 March 2017

Feeling Spoilt

I'm here today with my inspiration card for 
using the image feeling Spoilt
wow!!! so  love this image!!
I've coloured her with my distress ink pads, I'm  loving the softer look I can get with these at the moment!! I made it for my Daughters Birthday a couple of weeks ago and she loved it!! now as you know I usually don't do fuffy for Kay but I couldn't resist, lol

The Pion Design My Precious Daughter papers were in my stash, which had been lurking there forever but when I saw them and the  banner I just had to use them,
They also went fabulously with some of the products I got in my monthly collections I got off Tracy 
Crafteezee at Noor design UK,
I used the  beautiful gem strip, along the edge of the image, and the coulered Gem at the top too from the kits, then some of the flowers from my stash,
I also used the adorable little glass embellishment tucked under the flowers here too,
I also added one of the silver coloured metal hearts on the banner at the bottom too,
Don't forget we have a challenge over on the blog and a Facebook challenge every month  too,
Challenges
Deep ocean - Flowers everywhere

See you soon,
Happy Crafting!!!

7 comments:

Gertrude said...

Wunderschöne Karte, ist wunderschön gestaltet
glg Gertrude

Gina's Cards said...

This is stunning Liz! I love the soft colours and beautiful image and the design is gorgeous!
Hugs
Gina xx

Ann said...

This is really lovely Sis the image is gorgeous & a brill sentiment.
Hugs xxx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Liz, fabulous image!
Hugs
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous! Just the soft colouring and beautiful girly design!
Lucy x

Jan said...

This is lovely xx Jan

Inkypinkydelights said...

Another beautiful card Liz! Judy x