https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 9 December 2016

Merry Christmas

Hi guys, just popping by today with a couple of cards I made recently using these adorable digi images which came from here
I came across her digi's while looking around for something that I wanted for my nephews cards and just couldn't resist them, I love them, so thank you xx
Isn't he just adorable!!! I coloured him with my distress re-inkers then added some liquid pearl for the fur, papers are by Studio light which i bought from tracy at Noor Design UK,
This is another one!! 
again painted with distress re-inkers, bu this time I used dutch Doobadoo structure paste for the snow, using my plastic  palette knife to make peaks for added texture, I also printed out a extra top piece and fussy cut this out to make the one on his head 3D, the sentiment was designed on my computer,
papers are again by Studio light and I used a text stamp on the digi too,
My sister and hubby got one too, as she doesn't really do overly foofy stuff and I just loved this image too,
This one is again coloured the same way, then i added some glamour dust on the bauble, I love this image!!!!!! it's so quirky, but oh so totally me!!!! lol
I think i have made all my Christmas cards now, I still have some to show you later on and a Christmas Decor too, but more on that later!!!
Happy Crafting!!

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hey Liz, blogger finally allowed me to follow you....I also thank you as I forgot that I have these birds too...they are awesome.xxx{aNNie}

Janette said...

Great cards as always Liz...xx

The Little Stamper said...

I saw these on Kit and Clowder in Facebook, and they are so lovely that I had to have a closer look, here on your blog. Guess what - I am following you now! :-)

Sharon x

Laura said...

Oh my gosh Liz, these are too stinkum CUTE!

Wendy said...

Love these much! Totally adorable and gorgeous! I too popped over for a look from Kit and Clower on Facebook and now a follower :)
Wendy x

Gina's Cards said...

Such adorable cards! I love the cute image and your colouring is gorgeous.
Hugs
Gina xx

Lisa Lynn said...

These are so stinkin' cute. Do you know where you can get those birds?

Carol S. said...

Liz, these birdies are adorable!! Can't believe they are free. Gorgeous cards. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Eulanda said...

HA HA HA HA These are AWESOME!! What kind of printer do you have that you can print digi's and use your distress inks?

Pamellia said...

These are so much fun Liz! The images are all so adorable and I love all the added texture with the different kinds of snowy hats and such! So fun! happy weekend :)