https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 13 February 2016

Whoop Whoop!!

Hi guys just popping on with some fabby news I am now one of the design team for
Monika has such gorgeous products in her online store, do pop over and take a peek!!
beautiful papers, chipboards and embellishments too, just don't blame me if you end up spending!!! 
 Hopefully I should be back on Tuesday with my first post, but have you noticed my blog has been a little quiet, I had to have an operation on my face, with a few stitches and the darn thing has bled twice so it had left me quiet tired and I didn't want to put too much pressure on it either,
I had the stitches out yesterday though and all seems well !!!!

anyway back to my post, lol
here is a card I made before my op using one of the gorgeous chipboard windows from
Love To Craft And Create, lace and flowers are from the Ribbon Girl,

 links below

Pop on over to see the gorgeous products Monika has in her shop and check out the new design team too,
Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx


4 comments:

Pamellia said...

A huge congratulations Liz!! Wow, they are lucky to have you on their team, what an inspiration you will be!! Gorgeous card, love the brickwork you created and that window is amazing. Can't buy stuff like that here in Canada, I'm so jealous!! hugs :)

Gina's Cards said...

Congratulations Liz on your new DT post, truly deserved!

Love your card, the bricks look amazing! It's so clever how you have torn the paper to show the lace!

Sorry to hear you have had an op, but glad to hear you are on the mend.

Hugs
Gina xx

yvon said...

Congratulations Liz.
And your card is beautiful, as allways.
Hugs, Yvon

Carol S. said...

Love the design and all the texture. The window is a lovely addition. Congrats on your new DT post. Hope you are on the mend. Have a lovely Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx