https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 30 August 2014

Clay Ballerina

Hi guys, just popping by with a project I've been making this week, Tegans Birthday was on Wednesday and she had a little party, it was such fun to see her enjoying her new pressies etc and her cake, I took some piccies which i will make into a layout later,
anyway this I made for her bedroom door while I had some free time lol,

It's the first model I've made using Fimo clay so don't look to close lol, I used Fimo soft and it was a little too soft at times but other wise I was quite pleased with it,
the MDF frame I painted with Gesso then added cheesecloth and used a crafters workshop stencil with grunge paste for a little added texture and interest,
the wooden flower is by kaisercraft and I painted it with gesso then added a script stamp from Stempelglede on the top when dry,
the air dry clay butterfly is from a Martha Stewart mould, to finish off I used some of the beautiful paper flowers from Sweet Lilac and a couple of brk hearts from Live and Love crafts,

Tegan is always dancing either ballet style or street dancing style, so funny to see her do a combo of both at times, not bad for a three year old who's never been to dancing lessons he he,

hugs Liz xx

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is so pretty Liz. She is so cute and I adore the hearts with the flowers. Wishing you a wonderful weekend with a bit of craftiness on the side.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what a cute doll...love how you combined all the elements...so pretty
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Carol S. said...

Hi Liz, This plaque is gorgeous. Love the ballerina and all the detail. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Gina's Cards said...

OMG you are so clever! What an awesome present to hang on her door. Love the colour combo and embellishments.
Hugs
Gina x

coops said...

so gorgeous lis.such a beautiful design and i love your pretty ballerina :D

xx coops xx

XxJULESxX said...

Well done Liz she looks awesome up there!!