https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 26 July 2014

Wish upon a star

Hi guys, I'm here today with our latest challenge for we do doobadoo, this time it's
Celebrations
My card is for Tegan my Grand daughter who will be three next month, we are still up to our ears in decorating and trying to get their house sorted so I've made her card when I've had chance,

The gorgeous image is by Lili of the valley and is called Wish Upon A Star and I've coloured it with distress markers, this is the first image using them that I've managed to colour up that I'm pleased with, I also used a postage stamp from the Stempelglede follow your heart set on the edges and a text stamp from the Postcard from Paris set,
The DD paper art stars 472.948.005 finish off the theme and I've added hints of glitter to them to add a little sparkle, after all a little girl should have some sparkle!!!!
The beautiful papers are by Pion and are from the My Precious Daughter collection, so love these and just couldn't wait to make this card as soon as I saw them,

Have you spotted the pink Tulle? 
Think you should be able to see it here, I machine stitched folds in a length of Tulle, then added it behind the image between the spellbinders scalloped circle which I added behind, for a little  added detail where you can see the scallops I added some tiny pearls,
The letters were from a piece of paper I had in my stash so i cut them down and edged them with vintage photo,

I also used a  Lovely view die from Little Darlings, edged with vintage photo and a Metal III and bow knot shoes charm which i added a hint of snowtex here and there too,

The awesome flowers are from Sweet lilac and they are gorgeous, so love the choices you have, go check them out here, I added one of the DD swirls underneath for a little interest too,

Recipe:
DD paper art stars - 472. 948. 005 - Polka doodles
Paper art swirls - 472.948.006 - Polka Doodles
Papers - Pion - My precious Daughter - Pansy 6 x 6 -  Live and Love crafts
Prima mini Roman Numerals - Live and Love crafts
Shabby White -  frantage 
Bow knot shoes - Live and Love crafts
Stempelglede stamp sets - Live and Love crafts
Shabby white seam binding - Live and Love crafts
Flowers - Sweet Lilac
Stickles - star dust & Platinum - Bunny Zoe's
Distress markers - Bunny Zoe's
Pink Tulle - LOTV
Wish upon a star stamp - LOTV

Join us in our Celebrations challenge at 

Happy Crafting!!
Hugs Liz xx

5 comments:

Lizzy Smith said...

Amazing card ! SO cute! I wish I could sew... Did you use Tim Holtz distress markers ? The coloring is fab !

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Liz. Love this image and your colouring is amazing as always. Pretty embellies too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Janette said...

Gorgeous card Liz, so cute....can you believe how fast these grand kiddo's are growing up....time flys...lol...
Hope your well.xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is totally gorgeous. The image is beautiful and so wonderfully coloured. Love the design and fab embellies especially the tulle. Tegan will treasure this card.
Hugs
Gina x

Teresa said...

Liz so cute love it!
Teresa x