https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 12 June 2011

Lazy Days of Summer

Hi guys,
I wish!! it's more like winter hey! lol
we have a lovely challenge for you today at 
it's called Summertime,
May be it will put the weather in a better mood and we may see some sun lol,
Now I enjoyed doing my swing type card so much the other day I couldn't resist doing it for this time too, I have of course used a gorgeous Teddy Bea image from Teddy Bo which I have coloured with distress inks then cut out,
I made my easel style card again and cut out the middle for Teddy Bea to be able to swing,
I thought she'd look cute in a trellis effect frame so I used a Martha Stewart punch, 
I was given some lovely ribbon which looks like leaves so I trailed this around the frame and added roses from WOC for the flowers,
This is a closer look of Teddy Bea, isn't she gorgeous, I love teddies,
the rest of my card has again flowers from WOC but this time I've used larger flowers and a charm,
I kept the look as soft as I could to compliment the detailed background, or at least I hope I have lol,
the tag has been left plain to fill in with an apt sentiment etc,
challenges,
Teddy Bo Challenge ~ shaped cards, (hope this counts)
A spoon full of sugar ~ here comes summer,
Creative card crew ~ things with wings,
Stampavie and more ~ more than one fold,
Timbroscrapmania ~ pink, love and fantasy,
Sarah Hurley ~ summer,
Digital Tuesday ~ In the Garden,

well guys, I hope you will join in the fun, we love to see your creations, 
don't forget we now do a top three,
see you soon,
Love and hugs Liz xx

37 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is soo beautiful Liz. I just love it.What a stunning clever idea.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Nanda said...

Very beautiful card! Wonderful done with the swing.

Hugs, Nanda

Marlies said...

A gorgeous card Liz! Great idea of teddy on the swing! Lovely details!
hugs, Marlies

Rosietoes said...

Totally stunning card Liz.Love the frame and the fab details.
Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.

Edna x

Janette said...

Oh Liz another clever idea, your going to have to start charging for them..lol...I love it, gorgeous card and the image is a firm fav; of mine, so sweet.xx

Tab said...

Wow, Liz your card is absolutely gorgeous! I love this image and love how you have put your card together, just beautiful!
Hugs Tab xxx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Fantastic frame easel - great colouring and cutting - thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
Hugs,
Debbie xx

cheryl said...

oh this is so beautiful hun just love it hugs cheryl xxx

Judi said...

Another FAB card Liz! Love this image.

Judi x

arjette said...

oOohhh your card is awesome Liz!!!

gr. arjette.

yvon said...

Wow Liz, this is a stunner, soo beautiful.
Hugs, Yvon

nessy said...

oh liz this is just stunning and so beautifully delicate!! ~love it!!
vanessa xx

Susy said...

This is stunning!

So gorgeus, love all the details!!!

HUGS SUSY

Cindy said...

This is very creative. I'm thinking you could put butterflies on transparencies and string them in the opening - or birds....you have inspired me.

coops said...

oh wow, this is stunning liz.the design is fantastic and i love your pretty colours and details and adorable image ;D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Oh my word Liz!! This is so creative and fun!! I love your design, your coloring...well, everything hun!! :) Thanks for inspiring!! Smiles

Bev said...

OMW this is totally stunning! Love the swing card, brilliant! Gorgeous colours and amazing detail, love it! Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo x

lis-m said...

simlpy stunning 1
hugs xx

Davi said...

Too cute Liz!! I love the trellis with the flowers on it Very pretty with the swing!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is a really sweet creation, gorgeous colours and fab details, hugs pops x

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card Liz. LOve it.
Chrissyxx
Was warm inside at Doncaster today lol.....Monies spent again!

Sofie V said...

What a beautiful card!

Greetings Sofieke

Caroline said...

Wow!! This is a relly stunning Card!!!! Thanks so much for joining in with the Creative Card Crew this week.
Caroline x

Elaine said...

Fabulous Liz...an amazing card!
A really fab idea and very eye catching.
So sorry for my lack of everything, nothing exciting in my life just too much work and not enough spare time!
Hope you're keeping well Liz

Love Elaine xx

coldwaters2 said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation Liz the image and colours also the design look superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Julie said...

Wow, Liz, you are on fire at the moment!! This is another stunner - such a fabulous design and stunning embellies and colouring!!! I feel inspired! Juliexx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Another gorgeous card. Love these cards you are making with the scenes. Beautiful image and great idea for the trellis. Donna

Mandy said...

Wow,this is amazing...I love the card shape and Teddy Bea looks fabulous...Great detail as well...
Thank you for your visit and lovely comment...
Mandy x

Valérie Goldenschue said...

beautiful !!!!!!!

thanks for joining us at sam this week

Crea Astrid said...

You cards and blog is so beautiful. I'm like you become a follower.


Hugs Astrid.

lina said...

Your project is really beautiful! The roses are lovely and the bear seems almost real! Thanks for joining us at TSM Challenge! Lina

Unknown said...

lovely card, thank you for joining us at Sarah Hurley Challenges!

Sarah x

Natalie Jane said...

wow! What a beautiful card :) thanks for playing at sarah hurley challenges and congratulations too - you've won 2nd place :)
Yaaaaaay!!
natalie xox

Basslady said...

my goodness! this is absolutely stunning and awesome!!!!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Nicoletta said...

Very beautiful card! i love all details and the sweet bear stamp!
Thanks for joining us at TSM challenge!
Hugs
Nicoletta

Teresa said...

Liz this is stunning, you are so clever xx

BA said...

this is fabulous my dear
thanks for joining us at TSM
xoxo BA