https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 30 June 2011

another attempt!

Hi guys, I tried to upload on my blog this morning and the darn thing said error and wouldn't bring up any pictures, so I went out!! lol,
have you all been on tender hooks waiting for my master piece lol, well hard cheese because it's rubbish!!! I had hardly any time with one thing and another so this is it!
Oh gosh it's worked! uploaded and everything!!! lol
this is for the paper play challenge which as you probably already know is anything but a card, 
this fabby little chap is coloured with copics, and the stars are a magnolia stamp,

I made a boo boo and had a creation made for colour create , only I did the wrong challenge and with Jim being off hadn't time to do another so you will just have to imagine a gorgeous creation here too lol!!!

do you think I'll be sacked!!
hope not and I have written to Sharon and told her and she was lovely about it so I think I'm ok lol,

if I have time I will be back with another creation soon, 
well that's if Mr Blogger is playing nicely lol

love and hugs Liz xx

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh! Liz, sorry but you did make me laugh,hard cheese indeed..lol..Well, I think he is fabulous, and I have made many cards, but I dither, and then miss the challenges..lol.an adorable image and I love your tag.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Deirdre said...

Liz, this is so fun, love it. Adorable image too. Have a great week.

Jo Nevill said...

Nah, I don't think you will be sacked, your tag is gorgeous. Love that little chap - any boy would love this as a bookmark.

Hugs,

Jo x

coops said...

stunning tag liz.really love your sweet image, his face is so cute and gorgeous colours :D


xx coops xx

D K Crafts said...

Beautiful tag. The colours and image are great. Donna

Ren-Yi said...

what a fun tag! great coloring - love the cheeks!