https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 6 November 2009

I received this from Mandy

award_from_Kimmie 

1) Where is your cell phone? ~ Handbag

2) Hair? ~terrible

3) Your mother? ~ asleep

4) Your father? ~ ?

5) Your fav food ? ~ Chocolate

6) Your Dream last night ~!!!

7) Your fav drink ? ~Tea

8) Your dream goal ? -~Contentment

9) What room are you in ? ~Craftroom

10) Your hobby ? - Crafting

11) Your fear? ~ Spiders

12) Where do you want to be in 6 years time ? ~ Here

13) Where were you last night ? - Home

14) Something that you aren't ? ~ Awake   lol

15) Muffins ? ~ ?

16) Wishlist item ~ Magnolia’s

17) Where did you grow up ? ~Lancashire

18) Last thing you did ? ~typed

19) What are you wearing ~ Clothes,  Why what are you ?

20) Your T.V ? ~ Off

21) Your pets ? ~ Dog

22) Your friends ? ~ Daft,  They have to be !

23) Your life ? ~changeable

24) Your mood ? ~ Laughing,

25) Missing someone ? ~?

26) Vehicle ? ~pedestrian

27) Something you're not wearing ? ~ shoes

28) Your fav store ? Craftshop

29) Your fav colour ? ~Blue

30) Last time you laughed ? ~ Now

31) Last time you cried ?~ Yesterday

32) Your best friend ? ~ Amazing

33) One place you go to over and over ? ~ Work

34) One person who emails regularly ? ~ Friend

35) Fav place to eat ? ~pub, No cooking lol

36 ) Face   Book ~ No

                                                                                         Sorry your only supposed to reply with one word, but who’s counting , I’ll pass this on to Sarah  who will I think take it on board,I’ve met Sarah through bloging and she is also  fairly new  blogger so pop over to see her,

          Thanks Mandy, it was fun lol xx

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh you mad woman they made me laugh and why did I not know you had your very own craftroom? I am soooooo jealous. I think I might well invite myself to stay with you so I can play in your craftroom lol
hugs Mandy xx

Wendy @ E-1-A said...

This is fab .... lol xx