Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday, 15 January 2012

Were Back!

Yep Totally Tilda is back with a new challenge, 

Tilda with non domesticated animal

now as you know I have the gorgeous Koala Tilda and so of course have used that, if you pop onto the challenge blog you will see we have all used this stamp as this time we are being sponsored by the lovely Bron from Shop Bron here with this gorgeous Magnolia stamp this time , so get your thinking caps on and join in the fun! lol
Now some of you  may have noticed I'm way into my Distress inks at the moment, I have started looking after my Granddaughter in the day while her mum works, so I find colouring with these at night relaxing! so if you've noticed me missing a little that's why,  just till I get used to the routine, after all my youngest child which is Tegans mum is 26 so it's a long time since I've looked solely after a baby lol,

The gorgeous papers are Pion, wow love them! want more! and I've matted my image using oval nesties and labels 18,
flowers are WOC and stash, 
the butterfly's are a Marianne die, the tag is my latest Doo Hickey Bloomy tag die from Magnolia, oh love that too,
sentiment stamp is from stash that I've had a while,
I've distressed my card stock edges with my distress tool too,

challenges
WOC ~ anything goes
Magnolia-licious highlites ~ Anything goes

well guys look forward to catching you up with you and seeing your great creations for our challenge,
have fun!



22 comments:

Cor* said...

how super cute is this stamp! Fantastic!

Cheryl said...

oh wow liz this is stunning love that Tilda and your detail is fantastic hugs cherylxxxxx

arjette said...

Woowww Liz, awesome card (again....) LOL

gr. arjette.

Fleur said...

A gorgeous card Liz, pretty colours
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Mandy said...

Morning hunny :)
Your card is absolutely gorgeous, love the colours you've used and your colouring is fab.
hugs Mandy xx

Linda said...

What a totally stunning card!!!!!Love the muted colors and the coloring is superb!!!!! Excellent work !!!!!

Mau xx said...

This is just dreamy Liz, love the pretty colour and this tilda is certainly a cutie. You enjoy that little bundle of joy whilst you can they grow so fast. xxxxxxx

Susan Flynn said...

Hi Liz this is so beautiful you are so talented I am green in the gills!! Oh gosh tell me about grandchildren!! I have only 1 who is 15 months and lives in South London so I don't see loads and loads of him but when I do he doesn't half wear me out, my youngest is 36 so its a while for me. I only had 14 months between mine and I don't know how I managed to have one my grandson's age and then a new baby but at the time it didn't phase me - how times change lol!! Hugs Susanx

krafty-kutz said...

Gorgeous creation as always sweets... love the colouring with inks xx

Christine said...

Hi Liz wow am loving this gorg colour combo & your distressed Tilda creation love all the layers.

smiles mummy x

Jacqui P said...

Well pop another shrimp on the Barbie!! you've done it again!!! simply beautiful!!
Hugs
JAcqui x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi Liz,
She's gorgeous! love her boots!!
And his cute pink cheeks.
Wonderful card!
Love, melly. xxx

coops said...

stunning card liz.your colours and design are really beautiful and i love the sweet tilda :D

xx coops xx

Linda said...

Thank you so much Liz for your help. I* changed to google chrome and I too have no problem now!!!!! Your really a gem and I thank you again!!!!!I been trying all weekend to answer mail to no avail!!!!!! Bless your heart!!!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Liz this is stunning, I love your choice of colours and what a wonderful design, so much to look at and all so beautiful especially Tilda, awesome card.
hugs
Lorraine x

Janiel/ janny said...

Liz dear this is stunning!!!
Always love your inspiring cards!!!

thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Highlites challenge.
hugs.....

Moni said...

Beautiful card, and Koala Tilda is so gorgeous, fab LO. Hugs;moni

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Love the colours and detail on this card and another beautifully coloured Tilda image. Enjoy looking after your granddaughter. Donna

Pendra said...

Hi Liz, as you know I am a BIG lover of this image and stamp... I received mine in the mail today! I was your Candy winner on Jan. 7th and WON her, and I cannot wait to ink her up! I cannot believe that I come to tell you I got it and I find more inspiration from you and your wonderful site... there she is in living color! Thanks Liz and also Bron...I love her! And thanks for the extra die cuts, they are gorgeous (Memory box??) I am so NOT gonna have any money come retirement... but I'll have lots of stamps, dies and punches!!! hehehe! Liz both your cards today are amazing, all the beautiful layers and details, colors, tags, lace, punches, dies, charms and flowers... GORGEOUS!!! Thanks again sweetie,
Pendra

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Yeah blogger is letting me in, ooh it driving me mad when I try comment, anyway WOWSER...
Love the card, tilda looks so cute hun, and love the papers, geez i love ur cards...
Hugz
Kenzi xxx

Betka said...

This is fabulous, Liz! I love Koala Tilda :) ... cute!

Anne Kristine said...

Wow! Your card is beautiful
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine