https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 15 February 2019

Happy Birthday

Hi guys, It's my Neighbours Birthday today and he is a lovely friend too, 
He is 82 Today and loves Nature, gardening and light colours,

So hmm a male card with light colours, not so easy!!! Lol

So I've made this,


I used some 13 Arts papers from the Until Dawn pack, Frosy Morning and days and Nights, the background paper had a little script on them so I have added some to the front piece too with a text stamp,


First I used some Texture paste I made through a TCW mini bricks stencil, I then placed a piece of plastic over the top carefully, then lifted it off equally carefully before it dried, so it give some more texture on the bricks, I then let it dry naturally, when dry I stamped the above mentioned script here and there,
I had this adorable laser cut Bird from a 49 and Market paper sheet which went perfectly with the colours and the size, I had this spade handle stamp which came free with a magazine so I stamped it onto a piece of mirri card on the back, cut it out, then re stamped the handle part in Kraft card stock , also cut that out and glued that on top,


I added some handmade Foamiran flowers at the base of the spade shaft using 0.6 Ecru Foamiran and Lady E Design die Flower 001 using the smallest size,
The wellies were a Magnolia die and I cut these out of another sheet of 49 and Market paper too,
I then edged the wellies with some vintage photo distress ink and layered one up with 3D foam,


I fussy cut these flowers out one of the sheets from 13 Arts, again distressing the outer edges, then layering up one with 3D foam,


I finished my card off with some more of the free stamps and some white self adhesive dots from my stash,


Happy Crafting!!


2 comments:

Lia said...

I like your card! It's nice and looks a bit like spring!
Lia xx

Janette said...

Beautiful Liz, the soft feel is just wonderful...enjoy your day.xx