https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 10 November 2018

Arctic Sweeties / Liz

Hi guys, I'm here today for Swedish House Crafts.
Well the weather has certainly turned cold enough for snow and I know some places have already had a touch of it, so in time for Christmas and in keeping with the weather Suha has got some adorable paper ranges in by Laserowe Love, this one is called Arctic Sweeties and they are so cute!!!


I created an exploding box and used the fabulous papers for both the outsides and insides, they all go together perfectly as do the images in the collection too, but more on that in a minute!!! lol
I added a gorgeous chipboard again by laser owe Love on the lid, simply adding some stickles glue here and there, as well as some handmade flowers in silk foam which is coming into store at Swedish House Crafts soon, along with some mixed berries that's in the store too,


On the box front I used this fabulous die by Gummiapan, I just love the swirly script!!!

So inside are the really cute images I mentioned,  I mean how adorable!!!


I used some more of the papers first, then I fussy cut some of the adorable images out using 3D foam behind to raise some of them up a little,


Here I fussy cut out the bear, balloons and the flags, hand drawing some strings for the balloons and a little glitter to finish it off,


Here after cutting out the images I again drew a string for the balloon and then raised the balloon up with some 3D foam, the gorgeous chipboard snowflake is again by laser owe love and I added some glitter over the top,


Here the bear is raised again with the foam pads, I left the cut out parcels flat to look like they are slightly behind and in front of him, I then used some more of the flags finishing them off with hints of glitter,


I made a pocket for some of the gorgeous tags which I simply cut out then added a little twine on the top, the top of the pocket has some more flags, parcels and a really cute penquin having fun!!!


These are fab for pressies too,



The centre piece is created using another fabulous chipboard again I simply added some glitter, I used a piece of clear acetate behind to make it stand up then I glued this onto some cheesecloth,
Again I used some more mixed berries and my handmade silk foam flower,

products used:

Happy Crafting!!

No comments: