https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 11 September 2018

Joyous Winterdays

Hi all, today I thought I'd show you a tag I've made for the Winter/ Christmas season because "yes folks it's coming", for Swedish House Crafts, there's still a sale on in the online shop so check it out if you've not already done so, more details below

 we've had a few cool days already and I am so not ready for Winter clothes etc!!! Lol


I made the base for my tag/card out of the fabulous large Gummiapan tag die, I love it, it cuts a dream even through thick card or as here one thick card folded in two to make the shape of a card, you could of course use it for a tag, I love it when you can use a die for more then one thing, he he
I used some of my favourite papers by Maja Design from the Joyous Winterdays collection, (list below) after cutting out both papers with the tag die I then cut the shape I wanted with my scissors then distressed the edges with a distress tool, as you know I love the shabby Chic look,
I added a Gummiapan Stockholm stamp on the top corner a couple of times to add a little added interest,

I took the Gummiapan snowflake die and cut it out a three times in the same card stock as my base then added some frantage over the top and heat set it, when dry I glued these behind my top layer of paper,


I wanted my top layer to be raised up more so I added some foam pads behind before fixing on to the top of the base layer, at this stage I went over the tag edges with some vintage photo distress ink,
 I then used some Twine from my stash, I fixed some of the beaded berries on one side of the twine too, 


I just adore this adorable snowman die again by Gummiapan I cut out him out twice again out of the same card as the base, then coloured and fussy cut the hat before I glued it on top of the other one,
I added some ric rac from my stash for a tiny scarf, isn't he cute!!!! 


On the right hand side I added another die ( From farm to market - market fence)  this time made by Magnolia, it's a perfect size to go with the tag and the Snowman, in front of the fence I used the same snowflake die but this time out of some Maja Design paper which looks more like foliage, I then added some liquid applique here and there for a snowy effect,

Products used:


Now as I mentioned Suha has a fantastic 50% sale, it's still on for a few days so pop on over to her shop and maybe catch yourself a few bargains, or maybe Christmas presents for another crafter, 

Happy Crafting!!!

2 comments:

Doreen said...

Love your gorgeous tag and all the details.xxx

JOKE said...

Very very nice!!!!
Groeten Joke