https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 13 September 2018

Autumn Birthday

Hi guys, it's my Brother in Laws Birthday soon and I was at a loss what to make, then I saw the Dusty Attic Mood Board for September which was perfect!!! lol
He loves the outdoors and nature and the mood board along with the colours was fab for what I had in my stash and what he loves, 


I started off with some corrugated card which I used on the base of my card, simply adding some paper by Lemoncraft over the top which I had distressed on the edges and tore back in a couple of places,
I've had this stamp for a while and it fit in perfectly for the theme and the colours of the mood board too,


Over the top of the image I coloured some Dusty Attic Lavender in some crackle paste then when dry I went over with some acrylic paint, I then highlighted this here and there with a little distress ink,


To keep in with the natural theme again I used some burlap fabric and cut out a couple of simple flower shapes, then added a few of the fibres from the burlap too, I finished it off with a metal embellishment,


On the mood board was some twigs and a bird so I die cut some twigs and used one of the fab D/A chip board birds which I again added some crackle paste too then coloured with some acrylic paint,


Some more twigs and leaves which I glued in front of a mini fence by Dusty Attic which all were on the mood board as well,


Then for another bit of added interest I used some Dusty Atic mini chicken wire coloured the same way with acrylic paint then I added some bronze micro beads here and there too,


September 2018 Mood Board
Here is the fabulous Mood Board, so I used:
Colours, twigs, leaves, outdoors, bird, cloth/fibres, Fence,


Check it out here at
http://dustyatticblog.blogspot.com/
Challenges:
 Dusty Attic - September Mood board 
Happy Crafting!!!

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous, love the fab image,a great design.xxx

Rosaliescreativecafe said...

Gorgeous and I love your theme. thank you for joining us at the Dusty Attic Challenge.

Tina Ollett said...

Wow Liz this is just fabulous. I love how you have dressed your chipboards and given them so much love. Thank you for playing along with us this month at The Dusty Attic.

ValerieOuelletScrapbooking said...

Wonderful card! I love the natural details! Thank you so much for playing with us at Dusty Attic Challenge xx

Patricia said...

Such a thoughtful card...Thank you for using the Dusty Attic Mood-board to create it...