https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 5 June 2018

June/ 1st Year Celebration At Swedish House Crafts

Hi guys,as you may already know the design team over at Swedish house Crafts are celebrating our one Year Anniversary!!!
I am so very happy and proud to be on Suha's DT, who is such a lovely lady and friend,

So onto my make, 


I thought I'd make a Celebration card using the fantastic products over at Swedish House Crafts,
I used the very striking Celebration papers by Maja Design for the base of my card, simply distressing the edges for a little added interest and because that's the look I love, lol


In between the paper layers I added a  Doo Hickey die cut - background hearts by Magnolia, I cut this out using one of the Monochromes card stock again by Maja Design,

For the centre focal point I used  the fabulous Chipboard heart balloons, adding some Glamour Dust glitter on the base section of the balloons, the using a Versa Mark ink pad on the top section, then I   heat embossed it with my heat gun, this gives a lovely metallic appearance, I then glued the sections together, finishing it off with a little twine from my stash,


As a little added extra I die cut two glasses out of Mirri Board in a silver colour using another fabulous die by Magnolia, the Doo Hickey Glass and Signs die,


I then finished off my card with a  mixed Berries bunch which matched in with the colour scheme perfectly,

Versa Mark Ink pad

"Are you aware that we are being celebrated this month for our hard work? Everyone is invited to join the party, we are all being celebrated, so if you like me to visit your blog along with Suha, go ahead and leave your link to your post here, I will pay you a visit and say hi anytime this month. If you want to know more about this event, by Swedish House Crafts, find more here 




Happy Crafting!!! 

No comments: