https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 25 February 2018

Happy Birthday

Hi guys, I am here today to show you some of the gorgeous products which are available over at
My son's Girlfriend had a Birthday recently and I wanted to make her a card using some of my handmade Foamiran flowers but also for it to springlike and a little zingy, is that a word? well it is to me,!!! lol


I used the fabulous Morning Dreams  papers for the layered background, I distressed the edges of each layer again, as it's something I love the look of,
I then cut out the flowers on one of the papers as the base for my display, layering this up with foam pads, underneath this I added one of the gorgeous Scrapiniec chipboard pieces which I coloured with some white Gesso before gluing onto my card,
I then cut out another couple of individual flower heads to add among my Foamiran flowers to give some more dimension, shown below my flowers on the left,


I made my larger flowers out of a Rosy Dot hearts die and white Foamiran which I then added a little colour to the centre of the petals with some oil pastel, I used the adorable heart stamens in the centre's too,
all links below,


I also made some rose buds for my display, I made them all using the multi flower die using the smallest petal die only, on some of the buds I used yellow Foamiran then white for the outer petals, this mimicked the flowers on the papers, then I used the yellow only on the others, I finished these buds off with some hand made Calyx's for the bottom,


Here you can see the chipboard pieces a little better,  here and there I also added a tiny Foamiran flower made using a punch from my stash in white Foamiran which I again coloured with oil pastel,
To finish off my card I used some of the fabulous sequins here and there and a die cut Happy Birthday die from my stash,







Happy Crafting!!!


1 comment:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a stunning card Liz! I love the flowers they are absolutely gorgeous! I bet this card will be treasured.
Hugs
Gina xx