https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 19 January 2017

Happy Birthday Dear Sis

Hi guys, it's my sister Birthday today, so I thought I'd show you what I've made for her,
She loves these quirky birds, so I couldn't resist using one for her card, I coloured the images with my distress re-inkers 
The beautiful papers are by Pion Design - Where The Roses Grow which I bought off Tracy at Noor Design UK, the clock, banners with the sentiment and the little flag style banner were all made form the papers too,
I also added a little glimmer with a wink of steller pen onto the balloons, though typically you can't really tell off here!! lol
The cute silver colour heart was part of the latest 3D Crafteezee  collection from Tracy,
 I used some of the other products on my 3D house shelf shadow box, the other day, please scroll down if you wish to see it,
I used some of the fabulous white twine again from Tracy to the banner pieces, A doily die and some machine stitching finishes the card off,
Now as you guys who know my blog, know my sis doesn't overly do foof, so I try to sit on my hands while making her cards!!!! so it's a little CAS in style, isn't it?

Happy Birthday Ann,

Have a Lovely day!!

Challenges
Noor Design UK - Anything goes
Happy Crafting!!

12 comments:

Janette said...

Fab card liz and happy birthday to your sister....x

Ann said...

Thanks Sis it's brill love it & thank you Janette
Big Hugs
Ann xxxx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Liz, so adorable!
Wendy xx

McStamper said...

What a fabulous card. Your coloring is awesome.

kumukala said...

Love your card! And I Love those birds, too! Where did this image come from? Thank you.

Gina's Cards said...

This is sooo cute Liz! I love the image and the colours are gorgeous. I bet your sister will treasure this.
Hugs
Gina xx

Diane said...

Fabulous colors and love the little bird.

Hugs Diane

Pamellia said...

What an adorable birthday card Liz, your sister is going to treasure this forever! The image is too cute and of course, I love the papers you chose!! happy weekend, sending hugs :)

Vicky said...

Your sisters card is purely gorgeous from the beautiful papers to the fabulous image. to me & you hun this is CAS style lol.....we are foofy kinda gals lol. I'm sure Ann will totally treasure this shug....I certainly would treasure anything you made.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Elise said...

Happy Birthday to your sister! omgosh .. she's going to love this! It's absolutely DARLING!!! heheheh! Love how you've coloured this little cutie pie too!!! Hope you're doing well!

Big hugs,
Elise

paperMona said...

Just LOVE it, so cute, sweet and just adorable x

Anne said...

I LOVE this card, such a cute image and wonderful colours

Anne x