https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 15 January 2017

A Baby Boy

Hi guys, were back today over at all dressed up with our latest challenge which as usual is anything goes,
This time I used the adorable 
love it, it is so cute and as you can see with a little tweaking can be used for a new born baby,
I coloured the image with my copics, adding a little distress ink for the sky,
where the my baby shower was I added a chipboard over the top by Scrapiniec,
The papers are by Maja design as is the banner which I cut out off the strip at the bottom of the papers,
Flowers are from my stash, I'm so trying to use up some of my stuff this year, lol
Don't forget we also have a themed challenge over on Facebook and for a little inspiration we are on Pinterest too,
I do hope you will join us,
Happy Crafting!!

8 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Awww this is so cute! I love the washing line, especially the teddy! Great colours and layout as always.
hugs
Gina xx

Bernadet said...

How very cute is this Liz!
Love the shape of your card

Janette said...

Gorgeous Liz, sweet design and the washing line image is perfect.....x

Inkypinkydelights said...

Beautiful card Liz. Love the shape of your card and all your lovely details. Judy x

Pamellia said...

Awww, so totally adorable Liz! Love that image, so sweet. Your grass on the bottom is brilliant, and with that bright blue sky, the whole cards just explodes with cheeriness! Gorgeous baby card! sending hugs :)

Ann said...

What a lovely cute image -love the colours- a beautiful baby card
Hugs
Ann x x

Vicky said...

OH how totally cute & adorable is this & youve used my favourite papers as well. Love the fabulous image & your colouring hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Anne said...

Wow, I've been having a browse Liz, you really do make some adorable cards

Anne x