https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 5 December 2016

T'is the season

Hi guys, we've got frost again here today, but no snow as yet, I do love a sprinkling of the stuff around Christmas though, 😜

Anyway onto my card, using one of the latest Tilda stamps I got in my latest Magnolia kit, I coloured her with my distress re-inkers
I used yet more of the latest In the forest Winter Wonderland products for my card, from Tracy at Crateezee, the shaker has the Viva Decor ice crystals inside,

The papers are by Studio Light frozen which i bought from Noor Design Uk, too
the lovely lace, shabby sprigs, shabby white Larch cone and some of the flowers from the collection too,

I then finished the card off with some Snowtex, pearls and a Joy - Winter die,
I will be back soon with some more inspiration using this fabulous kit,

Challenges
The Ribbon Girl - Anything goes with an image
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything goes Christmas
Happy Crafting!!

10 comments:

Janette said...

Hi Liz, Frosty again here but no snow alas...holding out for Christmas I hope....
This is a delicious card, love it all, so pretty...and please don't worry about getting round to my blog as much, I am just the same, very hit and miss these days...stay warm...xx

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Liz, this is such a beautiful card, I love this cute Tilda. Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Shuly said...

superb - superb - superb!!!! love this one very much indeed! thanks for playing at Marvelous Magnolia!

Vicky said...

OMGoodness.......great minds think alike I made a shaker card with her last Friday.....have not shown her yet though along with a growing pile I havnt shown lol.
This is incredibly gorgeous sweetie & I love the shabby chic feel of it its so soooooo pretty. Love all the embellies you have used.
We have just had lots of frost too shug.....but then its rare we get snow :-(
Maybe Santy can bring us all some for crimbo ;-)

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Beth Brovold said...

Chalk full of the WOW factor Liz!! So very beautifully designed...your sweet Tilda...perfection...and last but not least those gorgeous embellishments...a truly gorgeous card!
Take care,
Beth

Beth Brovold said...

It's me again!! Back to say thank you so very much for sharing this gorgeous card with us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia...good luck!
Take care,
Beth

Pamellia said...

So gorgeous Liz!! What an adorable image, love the pink mittens and pink nose on the reindeer on her sweater!! Your embellies and design are just amazing as always!! We got a wee bit of frost and snow Sunday night, so I rushed outside with my camera Monday morning!! Of course, it was melted just a couple of hours later!! doh!! sending hugs :)

Plony said...

O my....I missed a lot in the past weeks.....another more than gorgeous creation. Wowwwww......I like your cards so much.
Thanx for joining Noor Design UK with another lovely inspirational creation and also thanx for joining us at LHOSM.
xxx Plony

Eulanda said...

This is soooooooooo super super cute!! Love the shaker and the shaker guts. LOL!! I'm just getting into making them again. They are just so much fun! Thanks so much for joining us at Noor! Design UK "Sparkle" challenge. Happy New Year to you and yours! Hugs!

Jirawadee Susanthitapong said...

What a gorgeous card! I really love your design and the embellishments. Thank you for joining Marvelous Magnolia challenge.
Sai