https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 10 July 2016

Christmas in July

Hi guys, it's my turn again to show you some inspiration for this weeks theme of
Christmas in July over at
I love this Lingonberry Light  Tilda, which I have coloured with my distress re-inkers, I fancied doing a monochrome style card too, so I have kept to creams, beiges  and browns,
I coloured her sash/bow with gathered twigs and to keep in with that colour, I dyed the white vintage seam binding and the white cosmos daisy too with it,
It's also used on the flowers in her hair, with a few  dots of liquid pearl here and there too, then I used some Stickles on the flame and lamp holder, and added some white opaque pen for the dots on her eyes and cheeks,
Behind the image is another layer using the Pion Design palette beige 1, these i used for some of the die cuts too, just colouring a little with some gathered twigs also,
The awesome paper is from one sheet of the Maja Design vintage baby collection - special moment, using both sides of the paper,
This is the hand dyed flower with a cream cherry blossom flower and one of the fabulous decorative frosted Pomegranates in off white, these I placed on top of the gorgeous Rosalie Lace,
I added the hand dyed seam binding onto a Tilda tag then also used these cute mini bells, which slightly tinkle when moved, so feels like Christmas when you hear them, lol

The weather here feels like it at the moment too, raining, dull and windy, roll on summer, lol

Check out the awesome New Goodies over at Tina's shop too!!
Totally yummy!!
Happy Crafting!!




3 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a gorgeous card Liz! Chrismtas cards are my favourite style of cards to make and I've begun making some:) This Tilda is beautiful and I love your colour combo and fabulous design!
Hugs
Gina xx

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Liz, It has been a while, but oh my! your Blog just gets better and better! Love this creation! Judy x

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh Liz, this is so sweet I could just melt right into it! I love the neutrals, so serene and perfect for a holiday card! Bravo, one for the stash this year! tee hee. hope you had a great weekend! hugs :)