https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 21 February 2016

My Precious Daughter

Hi guys, it's my daughter Birthday soon and she loves purple so this gorgeous My Precious Daughter paper from Pion Design was perfect to use with this totally gorgeous Hetty  lace from The Ribbon Girl,
I decided to make a criss cross card with  removable insert,
Flirt Tilda by Magnolia is coloured with my distress re-inkers and markers, I added a little scraipt on the left hand side from the Postcard collection stamps by Stempelglede,

Close up of the new  beautiful  fabric flowers

For the inside I used some more of the gorgeous lace and a stamp from Stempleglede
Just a note set,
I also added a Doo Hickey die cut - chicken wire die by Magnolia and a butterfly cut from Pion paper, the frame is by Noor, to finish of the lace I placed a few pearls here and there,
Do come and join us in our anything goes with an image challenge over at
The Ribbon Girl

All about Magnolia - All about Love
Craft Heaven Shop challenge - Love is in the Air
Midweek Magnolias - Anything goes with Magnolia image

Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx




6 comments:

Janette said...

Oh this is so beautiful liz, your daughter will just love it...
Have a good day...xx

Pamellia said...

This is so beautiful Liz! Your Tilda is stunning and I love the frame you used to showcase her, so fancy!! Those laces are so intricate, wow!! Beautiful purple flowers, love the whole design!! Your daughter will treasure this for sure. hugs :)

Unknown said...

Afternoon Liz what a gorgeous card your Daughter will love it as I do the image and your design are wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Unknown said...

OMG.... This is so gorgeous. Fabulous design as always. Many thanks for joining us at All About Magnolia Challenge.

Hugs,

Yanti

Susi said...

I love your cards, you know *lol*
A warm welcome to our team, Liz.
Hugs, Susen

Cathy Lee said...

Hi, Liz. So sorry I'm late, Hun. I love you card. Tilda is beautifully colored and your design work is fabulous. Thank you for sharing it with us at Midweek Magnolias. We hope to see you again soon.
Hugz,
Cath