https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 25 October 2014

Halloween with a twist

Hi guys, back today with another just for fun card, Tegan's preschool teacher has a Birthday on halloween and so I thought i'll make her a Birthday card but Halloween style,

I couldn't resist using this fabby Saturated Canary witches digi again, coloured with my copics,
the spiderweb die is by la la Land crafts and the pumpkin is a DD paper art Halloween product,
The fancy edged die peeking out is a new die by Noor design,
Closer view,
I've used the Noor die inside too for the verse which says
 wishing you a Spooktacular Birthday!! only I forgot to photo graph it lol,

will check later for challenges if any going!!
Hugs Liz xx

9 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

WOW! this is stunning Liz and those lil' misses are too cute to spook. Love it!

Donna x

Natasja's Kaarten said...

I like your Halloweencard!

You coloured your digi with great colours.

Greetz, Natasja

Carol S. said...

These witches are stunning and your colouring is amazing. I don't make Halloween cards but this image is tempting. Hugs, Carol S.xx

sunnydale1uk said...

This is fabulous! can I adk you where you got the stamps fot the birthday wishes. Are they alphabet stamps or a whole sentiment?

Beth Brovold said...

Oh my goodness this is FABULOUS Liz!! I love the birthday wishes...scrabble style!!! Such a FUN and GORGEOUS card...Teagan's teacher will be frilled!!!
Take care,
Beth

Gina's Cards said...

OMG Liz this is totally gorgeous! Love the colours and your beautiful colouring and wonderful design.
Hugs
Gina xx

debby4000 said...

What a wonderful card and love the Halloween girls
luv
Debby

coops said...

oh wow love this liz.stunning witches and i love your fabulous colouring and details :D

xx coops xx

Elise said...

Hi Liz! Wowwww .. what a GORGEOUS Halloween Birthday card! I bet her teacher was so blown away by this! How sweet of you! Love your colouring and the beautiful dies too!

Big Hugs,
Elise