https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 21 July 2014

Bear hug

Hi guys, well were still in the middle of helping kay with the new house, finally getting to the decorating bit so need to do a little more wallpapering and helping with Tegan and then hopefully they will be able to move in!! lol
I'm here today with a card I've made for Bunny Zoe's using the adorable Candibean stamp called

Isn't it so cute!!! I've coloured it using my distress re-inkers and I added a postage stamp on the edges from the Stempelglede follow your heart collection,
The awesome paper are from the Kaisercraft - Kaleidoscope paper pad as are the tags and Butterflies, I simply cut them out and edged them with some vintage photo distress ink,
some pearls from my stash finished them off,  I also lightly distressed the edgesof the tags,

The beautiful lace edge my sis made for me, thank you again Ann, I love them!!!
 cheesecloth and doily from my stash,

Well it's the start of the school hols so hope you all have a fabby time,
Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

6 comments:

Deborah said...

It's just too cute!!! Gorgeous card and your coloring is fab!
We're in the middle of that kind of thing in our house too. I'll be happy when we can move, so I have more time for my cards ;-)
Have decorating fun!

Gina's Cards said...

Hi Liz, this is such a beautiful card. Love the papers and colour palette and the image is so sweet. Beautifully designed and embellished too.
Hugs
Gina x

Tracy said...

This is stunning, love all the embellishments. x

coops said...

so stunning liz.gorgeous sweet image and your design and colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Carol S. said...

Wow the lace is beautiful! Gorgeous image too. Pretty card all round. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Di said...

This is just sooo gorgeous Liz, love it !!!
Hugs Di xxxx