https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Take care your special to me

Hi guys, I'm full of a cold and about to go on hols soon  but I just so had to make a card using this gorgeous digi by Sylvia Zet called Daphne,
Isn't she adorable!!!!
I have used distress re-inkers to colour her, and added a hint of snowtex around the image too,
The gorgeous papers A Day In May are by Pion and were a lovely gift to me from the lovely Sandy at Live and love crafts, yes I got the whole set how lucky am I!!!!
I also couldn't resist another of the Maja design clocks peeking out from behind the seam binding also from LLC,
the awesome crochet doily was made by my lovely sis again thanks Ann I love it, I can't crochet for the life of me but Ann does it beautifully lol xx

Closer view, the sentiment strip came off one of the Pion  papers too

The sentiment at the bottom is a Stempelglede stamp from the Just a Note set, again Sandy has these in store now, I was so made up to see Stempelglede back in this country again so love these stamps,
The flowers are by sweet lilac and last week my hubby was good enough to run me to their shop, wow do they have some lovely flowers!!!!!!
I used the stems to make twirly twist effects too,
lace is from my stash as is the pearl string,
Pion papers a Day in May - Lady
" " - Borders
" " White Blossom
Maja Design Clocks -Vintage Autumn Basics - No XVI 
Stempelglede - Just a Note stamp set
 shabby white seam binding 
Snowtex

Challenges
Magnolia-licious - Birthday
The ribbon Girl - Numbers
Sweet lilac paper flowers challenge  - Anything goes
Live and Love crafts - Summer Garden
Aurora Wings challenge - Butterflies

 I should be back before my hols with one or two projects!!!!
Happy Crafting,
Hugs Liz xx


15 comments:

Unknown said...

She's adorable Liz, you have made such a lovely card with her, such a sweet choice of colours, too, just fab! Hope you're doing fine, hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

You've created a beautiful card! Love your image and color choices! Just so pretty! Xxx

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable card, Liz! Fab coloring and gorgeous embellies. I had to hunt a bit for the butterfly, but I found it. Thanks so much for entering our Butterflies Challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

Vicky said...

Beautiful hun...xx

Carol S. said...

What a stunning image and beautifully coloured too. A stunning design Liz. hugs, Carol S.xx

Carol S. said...

What a stunning image and beautifully coloured too. A stunning design Liz. hugs, Carol S.xx

Crafty Sandy's Cards said...

Oh my Liz, she's beautiful! I coloured her tonight for a birthday card for my granddaughters little 5yr old friend and it's almost the same colours you have used - I've only just seen your post on FB but it's so spooky! Hugs Sandy xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card, love the beautiful image. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Sweet Lilac.
Hugs
Linda DT xxx

Chris said...

What a gorgeous card! Congrats on your special treat from Sandy (you lucky duck)! I really love both of the sentiments. Very nicely paired. I have a huge container of Snow-tex. Thanks for showing me that it doesn't just have to be used in December and January!

Thank you for joining the Birthday Challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! Good luck to you!

XO,
Chris
ascrappersmusings.blogspot.com

Norma said...

Liz, what a fabulous card. Beautiful colouring of the adorable Daphne. Love the shabby chic look--terrific job on the distressing. The crocheted doily is gorgeous.
Thanks for coming over to play with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
Hugs,
Norma

Gina's Cards said...

Oh Liz I absolutely adore this card!! You have coloured her so beautifully and I love the colour combo, papers and the beautiful crocheted doily (your sister is very clever.
Hope you feel better soon.
Hugs
Gina x

coops said...

aw so gorgeous liz.adorable sweet image and your colouring is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Jo Rice said...

Liz , your card is gorgeous , the image, the colouring and the layout. The flowers are a perfect embellishment and I am so glad that you like them. Thank you for sharing and joining in with the Sweet Lilac Challenge. Good Luck...Jo. X

Theresa said...

what a pretty card. thanks for joining us over at sweet lilac challenge and good luck xx

Unknown said...

Hi Liz,
Hope you're enjoying your holiday. Awwww...the Wee stamps are always so cute. Beautiful card; gorgeous with the hints of pink against the green/neutrals and of course the Stempelglede sentiment. Thanks for linking up to the LLC challenge and also for sharing on LLC:s FB wall.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @ Live & Love Crafts