https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 20 June 2014

Maya

Hi guys, I'm back off my hols and thought I'd show you a card I've made using this gorgeous Wee stamp from Whimsy called Maya,

I coloured her with my distress re-inkers and used a hint of stickles for her wings, the papers are again from the prima paper pad Fairy Rhymes,
the long stemmed flowers are by magnolia ans are called Gladiolus light pink,
Closer view of Maya,
 I also used a hint of Snow Tex too and layered the image onto a spellbinders opulent ovals die,
the other flowers are from Sweet Lilac, cheesecloth and doily die from stash,

Challenges:

Deep Ocean - favourite colours - pink, green, white, cream
Aurora wings - white/ brown/ pink
A Creative Romance - Anything goes
Fussy and fancy - things with wings



Happy Crafting!!!
Hugs Liz xx

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is just so pretty, Liz! Love your coloring of the cute image and great design. :)
Have a lovely day...

Meggi Bischoff said...

this ist a petty card. very charming.

glg meggi

Carol S. said...

A very beautiful card Liz. Loving the image and all those pretty flowers and lace. Hope you had a good holiday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Gina's Cards said...

This is beautiful Liz! I love this sweet little image and you have coloured her so perfectly! The colour combo is so pretty too!
Hope you enjoyed your holiday.
Hugs
Gina x

cebelica said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the super sweet image and the design is great as well. Fab work! Hugs! xx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Sooo beautiful card! Lovely colourind and details. hugs, Helena

DonnaMundinger said...

Liz this is just lovely! Adorable image and such feminine details. Thanks so much for sharing with Aurora Wings. xxD

Nathalie said...

Very cute card. I love colors and colouring. Thanks for playing with us at Fussy & Fancy challenge.
Nathalie

Cumbrianlass said...

Gorgeous creation Liz, I love all your embellishments and the card composition is super.
Thanks for joining in the Aurora Wings Challenge.
Janet xxx

Beth Brovold said...

CONGRATULATIONS Liz on your Top 5 win at our Fussy and Fancy "Things with Wings" challenge!!! What a GORGEOUS card...but then all of your creations are GORGEOUS!!!!
Take care,
Beth