https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Art from the heart

Hi guys, just popping on with a creation I have done using the fabulous  MDF pallet by Dutch Doobadoo,
460.440.020
I'm going to have this in my craft room when I get it back lol, I used gesso on the pallet first then added distress paint in different colours here and there, when this was dry I used grunge paste to make paint like blobs, again when dry i then coloured these with more of the distress paint, to add a little interest I stamped a couple of butterflies and the word free too,
A new canvas digi by Saturated Canary seemed perfect for my pallet and I coloured her with my copics and then fussy cut her out, I shaped her sllightly and layered her onto my pallet with pinflair glue,

I added some old paint brushes, a little ribbon and twine plus some flowers from stash and finished off the look with a little picket fence distress paint,
the words are from  Tim Holtz  Idea-ology chit chat stickers,
Is this what they call mixed media???? lol
Copics
Skin E000, E00, e11, E21, E13, R11, R30, E04
Eyes - YR21, E35
Hair - E21, E25, E27, E29
Pants - E40, E41, E43, E44
Top - B91, B93, B95, B97
Canvas - E50, E51, E53,
Pink - R81, R83, R85
Yellows - YR23, Y15

will look for challenges later to see if it fits any, if you know  of any please let me know,
hugs Liz xx

4 comments:

ELE said...

Lovely composition! Soft colors.
I like it. Compliments for this wonderful creation!
Hugs
Ele

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love it! Fabulous mixed media creation. I'd have that in my craft room for sure! Hugs, Wends x

coops said...

oh wow this is fabulous liz.such a stunning design and image and i love all the amazing details ;D

xx coops xx

SusieScrapper said...

Just beautiful! I’m a huge Saturated Canary fan, but can’t find this one anywhere. I know she’s no longer in business, any suggestions?

Susie