https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 6 December 2013

Show the way

Hi guys back today with another project for inspiration Friday at 
La-La-Land crafts,  as I'm GDTing till Christmas, lol reasons for that later lol
this time it's to use the colour scheme, blue, white and brown,
Again I've made a decoration using the fabulous Christmas Lantern Marci, coloured with my copics and then fussy cut out, as usual adhered onto a strip of acetate then stuck this  onto my project,
I started off with a Go Kreate die which I used with watercolour paper to make the river/stream running beneath the fabby LLLC bridge die, after all we wouldn't want Marci getting wet feet now would we? lol
I cut the bridge die out twice added lots of snow tex and used acetate again to  fix them together and to make it stand in place,
The gorgeous Christmas trees are made using a LLLC die and I have cut out quite a few, folded them  roughly in half, inked the edges, added snow tex then stuck the layers together to form 3D trees, you know me I like my 3D stuff at Christmas he he,

Product list
Christmas Lantern Marci @ LLLC
Christmas tree die @ LLLC
Bridge Die @ LLLC
Copics
E000, 00, 11, 13, 21, R30, 11
Hair - E30, 33, 35
Outfit - B91, 93, 95
E40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Lantern - E70, 71, 74, Y21, YR21, 23

We have some lovely new girls joining us as GDT this week so check out team Mondays and Fridays  inspiration too,

You can join in all the fun here at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creations to our Facebook Page or Twitter

Happy crafting!
Hugs Liz xx



5 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh, this is a wowzer card Liz, totally amazing!! I love how you've created the trees, that's brilliant! XOX Lucy

Beth Brovold said...

Liz this is just GORGEOUS!! What a creative ides and oh so LOVELY!!

Jayne A said...

What a beautiful scene you have created Liz.
Hugs
Jayne

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...and I hope you have a lovely weekend too...:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

so beautiful liz.the winter trees look fabulous and i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx