https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 27 November 2013

A stitch in time

Hi guys, I'm here today with a card I've done using some gorgeous Joy crafts producta and some fabulous Doobadoo products too,
I've tried something a little different in style to the ones I've been making lately, to be honest more me as I love to embellish but I've been so busy moving my craft stuff I just had to make do lol,

I coloured my Tilda with distress re-inkers and fussy cut her out, after shaping her with my shaping tool I fixed her inside the gorgeous Joy crafts oval die 6002/0258,

The gorgeous birdcage die is another new joy crafts die and I love it 6003/0034 this is on top of the fabulous Dutch Doobadoo Honeycomb soft board which I left in it's original colour but I just used vintage photo distress ink on the edges, this is great as you just trim to what ever size you want, as seen on  bottom right edge too,

The flowers are from stash and I've layered them with some of the gorgeous Doobadoo leaves which I have again edged with vintage photo distress ink,


recipe

Joy crafts
Vintage border die - 6002/0163
Vintage flourishes Birdcage die - 6003/0034
Back in time clock - 6002/0218
Oval die - 6002/0258
Maja design - summer recidence paper

Dutch Doobadoo products
Pop art stencil 470.715.009 ( used on the corners of my paper)
Paper art leaves
Honeycomb soft board - 470.007.001

Cheesecloth / stash
stamps - free from a craft magazine
Heart lace doily - gift
Bark heart - live and love crafts
Tim holtz distress tool
Magnolia - honeycomb stamp

I had lots of fun putting this card together with all these gorgeous products that  I'm so lucky to be able to play with, lol
check out the retailers on my sidebar so you can have some fun too, he he
Happy Crafting,
Hugs Liz xx

3 comments:

Beth Brovold said...

WONDERFUL Liz!! I just LOVE all of your embellishments...your Tilda is so lovingly coloured and cut out!!! STUNNING!!

Erica ♥ said...

Ver nice and colourful, a beauty !

coops said...

so gorgeous liz.really beautiful details and colours and your tilda is adorable :D

xx coops xx