https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 27 June 2013

Secret Garden

Hi guys, I've just got this gorgeous Saturated Canary stamp from My Crafty Heart and couldn't resist making a card with her, I've made this for MCH DT, I thinks she's sowing  seeds for a majical Garden,

I've coloured her with my  copics to make her nice and bright to match the papers,

copics
skin E000, E00, E21, E11
Hair E21, E25, E29
Green Yg03, YG13, YG23
Orange YR04, YR07, YR16, YR68
Shoes R17, R27, R37
Creams E30, E31
wings YR000, YR00, YR20

there is a hint of frantage on there too lol,
links below

Challenges 
Saturated Canary - Summer fruits
my mums craft shop - Dies, dies, dies
Crafts and me - anything goes
Stampavie and more - ribbon or lace
Simon says stamp - anything goes
Copic marker Europe - shaped card
Bunny Zoes- wings








It's pouring down with rain here today, lets hope summer comes back soon
hugs Liz xx



18 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Liz I haven't got this image yet but I think I'm going to have to get her soon
jacqui x

Tonniece said...

OMG, she is stunning.
Hugz Tonniece

Unknown said...

wow truly a stunning card hugs sassyxxxx

Dodici said...

Gorgeous card,Liz!Love the layout and the embellies!
xxx

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card Liz! Love the colours and your super colouring!

Hugs
Gina x

cebelica said...

Your card is amazing. Great design and fab colours. Hugs! xx

Janine said...

Absolutely stunning Liz. Gorgeous shape and design. Love the oranges and your colouring is fantastic.
Hugs, Janine xx

Maria Therese said...

Gorgeous ♥♥

Exclusively by Mel said...

She is wonderful Liz, love the beautiful bright colours!
fab card.
Love, Mel. xxx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Oh Liz, She is amazing! What fabulous colouring and what wonderful colours you've chosen for her...that card is so beautiful and I love the way it's all shaped like that too - love it:)
Hope you're Ok and feeling better too - Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Brigitte said...

You mean like a "special special" garden, lol!!!! YOur card is GORGEOUS!!!! Love your colouring, the flowers intertwined with the fruits and the little charm. Hugs, Brigitte

debby4000 said...

Wonderful cute card.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

Wow,wow,wow Liz.Stunning shaped card.Your cards never fail to amaze me as they are so beautiful.Lush embellies.Take care sweetie.Hugs x

Unknown said...

Wow, she's really very very pretty Liz, a truly wonderfully shaped card! And with such lovely adornments, too. Big hugs, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

coops said...

wow so stunning liz.really love your colours and details and fabulous image and design :D

xx coops xx

Jane said...

This is fab...loving all the fruits!
Thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges! x

Dianne said...

Well Miss Liz you do make the most amazing cards, like DYNAMITE!!!
The shape is fabulous, all the layering fantastic you always add the perfect embellishments, like the tiny apples and blossoms, only you would do that. I'm a big fan of saturated canary I think this is the first fairy I have seen, you have colored her to perfection shesh its a stunning make, thanks for sharing and always putting a huge smile on my face, Have a wonderful weekend..

Dianne said...

WOOHOO congrats Liz on winning with this card, all your cards are winners I think, have a fabulous day..