https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 10 February 2013

For my Valentine

Hi guys,
I'm posting on here today with my card for Totally Tilda which this time is Valentines Tilda,
I made this card a few weeks back and coloured Tilda using my distress re-inkers,
The book I made using a Marianne die, I die cut a few pages using vellum then on the last one printed out the words on my printer,
I added Tilda on the top with a few foam pads so she could be placed in front a little,
I glittered the heart up with glamour dust, just love the sparkle,
Full view again lol,
the sentiment I also wrote on my computer then die cut it using a  Spellbinders labels die which I left in the die then inked the edges using the same pink colours,

.................................................................

You may have noticed I've been very quiet lately, quite a first for me I know lol, but I have to have an operation soon then radio therapy treatment after that, so i will be missing for a  little while,
it has been hard to take in but think my op will be within a fortnight,

I am looking forward to being back with all my blogging friends and making cards again,
hope you are well and happy,
love and hugs Liz xx
ps thanks for all the lovely e-mails and texts my friends, you so do me good!
catch you all later!
hugs Liz xx

27 comments:

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

This is gorgeous Liz
sorry you are unwell and I hope all goes well with your treatment
sending you love and hugs
jacqui xxx

Brigitte said...

Your card is AMAZING Liz!!!! Love the string of pearls for the bookmark and the wonderful flowers! Sending you lots and lots of hugs in this very difficult times! Love, Brigitte

Sasha said...

Beautiful work, as always, Liz. Sending lots of love, positive thoughts and well wishes xxx

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. said...

Stunning card,
love it,
hugs Tamara

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Hun,
What an absolutely stunning creation - the book die is beautiful as is Rilda...love the pink and all the flowers. You know I am thinking of you hun, All the very best & Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Christine said...

Hi Liz wow love this gorgeous sweet Tilda creation lots of lovely details
so pretty..

smiles mummy Tildarette x

ps You know you will get thro this sweetie were all rooting for you.XXXXXXXX

Vicky said...

Oooh gorgeous as always hun...and lovely layout too...:o)

Thinks of you too sweetie...and sending lots of huggles your way..

love Vicky xx

Jolara said...

another bautifull creation ! Hugs joyce

Hanneke said...

I hope your operation and radio therapy will go great, lots of well wishes to you! Your card is lovely, so many great details! Love the placement of Tilda. Hugs and hope you will get well soon! Hugs, Hanneke

Debbie Dolphin said...

Liz Oh WOW this is so gorgeous...a great idea xxx
Hugs Debbie xx

coops said...

so beautiful and pretty liz.really sweet tilde and your book is so gorgeous :D
Sending you lots of positive vibes and hugs for your operation.

xx coops xx

UTs Hobby Time said...

Stunning card. love everything about it.

Mandy said...

Where's all your comments hunny, now come on I'll not have you being a slacker ha ha ha.
Beautiful card Liz, so soft and pretty, love all that gorgeous sparkle
love n hugs Mandy xx

Dianne said...

This is so sweet, love the coloring, beautiful, ans how original to add you own hand writing to the card. Brilliant job.Thanks for sharing...

Kathya said...

Hi, Liz! This is such an amazing project. So much attention to detail (I love the book)and hard work that shows. And it's so delicate and beautiful. On another note, so sorry to hear about your health situation. I hope everything goes well for you and I will be sending positive thoughts your way so that you come out totally renewed in body and spirit. Hugs, Kathya

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Liz :-) Tilda is lovely and all the details are so very pretty,, I love all the glitter :-)

I am so sorry to hear you're not well me darlin xx I will be thinking of you and am sure you will be OK xx sending a HUGE BIG HUG and lots of love xxxxx
Lols x x x

Gina's Cards said...

Beautiful card as always Liz - hope everything goes well for your operation and you are soon feeling well again!

Hugs
Gina x

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Liz! what a sweet image and you've coloured her to perfection! Love the pretty papers and the embellishments… they are stunning! :-))
I'm sorry to hear that you are unwell hun! I really hope all goes well with your op and the radio therapy… stay strong!!
Lots of love and
HUGE hugs
Sue xx

Susie Sugar said...

As always Liz a beautiful card so soft and feminine
Sending you lots of get well & good luck hugs
Susie xx

Dortesjs said...

Gorgeous card so very adorable

Franz♥ said...

I send you BIG hugs, Liz, get well soon hun, you are in my thoughts :*

Hugs, Franz.

ps.: another fab creation!

Unknown said...

I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am that you have to go through this ordeal dear Liz, I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Hope all goes well. Big hugs, Ira xox

Nicole said...

Your card is soooo FAB!!! Good luck with the operation and the radio therapy treatment. Hugs, Nicole

sue w. said...

Hi Liz, this is gorgeous, I love this Tilda and the glittery heart is soooo lovely.
Hugs Sue W.

Nicola said...

Love your beautiful card Liz, Tilda is adorable laid on that gorgeous book you've made!
Wishing you well hun and thinking of you loads
Big hugs Nicola xxx

Sharon said...

Such a beautiful card Liz, wishing you all the best and can't wait to see more of your fabulous creations when you get back to blogging.

Sharon x

Anonymous said...

Such a cute Valentine's card. I love everything about it. The stamp is just too cute.