https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 3 January 2013

How cute!!!

Hi guys, I'm posting today, because I just thought I'd share a couple of piccies of Tegan taken yesterday!

This was first thing in the morning with a little bed head going on lol, she's laughing with her uncle Simon who is still off this week for the hols,
she loves having her picture taken but wants to press the buttons and see herself lol,

second piccie is at tea time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes she's at that stage where she feeds herself! and the high chair and the floor and the dog , you get my drift !!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
still she does so make us laugh,
Just thought I'd pop these on too show you while she's having a nap as she's starting with a cold and hasn't slept well last night,
probably why she looks pale on the first piccie,
Happy crafting,
hugs Liz xx

13 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Liz gosh Tegan has grown up quickly..not babies very long..awww the pleasures of grandparents..lol

smiles Christine xx.

ps did you check your emails I havnt had a reply yet..thanks..

Unknown said...

Awww Liz, hasn't she grown?? It doesnt' seem five minutes since she was born and now look at her. Ooh I have all this to look forward to!! YAY! (Do I mean that??? LOL)
hugs
Dawn xxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such cute photos

The Craft Bucket said...

Bless her, she is gorgeous. A lot of colds doing the rounds our whole family are just getting over them. Wishing you a very Happy New Year, love Jane x

Chrissy said...

She is so cute Liz...and my she has grown...hope her cold is just a cold and goes away soon..I have some 90+ clients who eat like that..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

arjette said...

Such a cut little girl!!!

gr. arjette.

Marjan said...

She's really cute !!!

Hugs, Marjan

Vicky said...

WOW....sweetie how big is she getting. Omgoodness though she is just soooooooo darn pretty & gorgeous, its absolutely fantastic being a grandparent I soak up every single minute I have with Payton. She's been sitting at my desk with me tonight playing with things.....I moved anything sharp though.....though she was more interested in paper & things that rolled lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Elaine coustley said...

Just so beautiful .x

Kathya said...

She is absolutely adorable, Liz! Enjoy all these great moments with her. Happy New Year!
Hugs, Kathya

Kjersti said...

Gorgeous photos Liz - or more exactely a gorgeous little girl, she is sooo cute:)
Hugs Kjersti:)

Wishcraft said...

Oh she's just adorable Liz, such lovely photos! Gorgeous :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sue B said...

Aww she's SO cute Liz!! bet she loved Christmas!
Love Sue xx