https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 9 September 2012

Totally Tilda Autumn challenge

Hi guys, wow it's fabulous to be back with a DT creation for the Totally Tilda challenge,
as you know I love my Tildas and the TT girls too lol,
our challenge this time is 
Autumn Tilda
and round here it's starting to feel like autumns here too,

I've used my distress re-inkers this time and used this gorgeous Tilda called Tilda with corn,
the main card shape is made using a Go Kreate die and I've used some gorgeous papers by Magnolia, so love these,
to look like autumn I grunged the Doo Hickey  fence and Chloe stem flower die with a little sand paper, my Old Oak tree from Magnolia is cut out and layered onto my card with pin flair glue so I could have the leaves slightly overlapping the main image,

Closer look of image and tree lol,

Our fabby sponsor this time is the lovely Zoe

with a 

Thank you hun,
items used
Magnolia /Tilda with corn
Magnolia/ Old oak tree
Doo Hickey / fence
 Memory Box/Chloe stem die ~ MCH
Prima art tiles / songbird~ MCH
bird / raffia ribbon ~ Hobby craft
doily / flowers / distress inks/ stash

challenges
Tildas town ~ create an autumn scene
7 Kids collage ~ Anything goes
My mums craft shop ~ anything goes
Simon Says Stamp ~ stamptember~ put a stamp on it and blog hop
Lovely hAnglar or sweet magnolia ~Flutter

look forward to seeing your lovely creations,
Happy Crafting!
hugs Liz xx

28 comments:

Chrissy said...

This is just stunning Liz, gorgeous Tilda, and the colours are beautiful, love all the leaves and flowers...gorgeous.

luv CHRISSYxx

Jenny said...

Hey Liz, this is just so lush. I love all your details, it must have taken you hours to cut it all out hun! Its a beauty :) Jen x

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Great card Liz, love the autumn colours they give me a warm feeling like sitting in front of an open fire

jacqui x

Sue said...

WOW! This is totally stunning Liz. I love the sweet image, your colouring is amazing and all the detailing is gorgeous.

I hope you have a good Sunday
Hugs Sue

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Liz, Wow...I totally agree with the others, such gorgeous colours, really warm and cosy:) Tilda looks amazing, your colouring is superb:) love that tree - it looks sooo effective. Have a lovely Sunday, Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Brigitte said...

I agree with Jenny, it must have taken you lots of time cutting those leaves!!!! I love your card and her hair is gorgeous!!!! Hugs, Brigitte

Janette said...

Oh liz it really is a stunner, my fav colours, LOVE Autumn...so gorgeous.xxx

coops said...

so stunning liz..really gorgeous autumnal colours and details and tilda is adorable :D

xx coops xx

Kim said...

Wow! Such a stunning autumn creation. Love it!

Hugs Kim

Unknown said...

So pretty! Love all of the embellies and the tree. Great job!

Susy said...

Gorgeus,Liz!

HUGS SUSY

Sue B said...

Oh Wow! this is gorgeous Liz… you have captured Autumn to perfection… love the sweet Tilda image and your embellishments are absolutely stunning!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Christine said...

Hi Liz love this stunning cute Tilda creation..gorgeous vibrant Autumn colours fab take on the chall theme.

smiles mummy Tildarette x

Kelly Lloyd said...

WOW WOW WOW... This is gorgeous.. I love this card so much.. The colours are wonderful..

Hugs Kelly

Kirsty said...

Hi Liz Just love your Tree and hoe cute is she with the touch of pink !! Lovely creation ;0) It was frosty here this morning !!!!

Suzi Mac said...

Oh Liz, I just can't stop looking at this card my dear. I love every teeny weeny detail and your colouring skills are amazing. A beautiful creation.
Hugs
Suzi x

kbrandy4 said...

Hi Liz, gorgeous autmun scene you have created!!
Hugs
Hazel xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what an absolutely gorgeous card Liz.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Such a pretty autumn scene you've created here Liz, love the warm, rich colours you used! Hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Vicky said...

Beautiful, I love tilda and you have coloured her so prettily, fab layout too

hugs Vicky xxx

Lizzy said...

Liz your Autumn creation is simply stunning sweetie...wonderful colouring :)

xx Hugs Lizzy xx :)

Teresa said...

Another stunning card Liz, love your Autumn colours. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at Tilda's Town.
Hugs Teresa x

Nicola said...

Stunning card Liz, lovely to see more of it up close, the attention to detail is amazing and I love your colouring of sweet Tilda!
Hugs Nicola xxx

Heather said...

Hi Liz, hope your'e well, not been around much - my computer's sick it's going back to the UK in Oct to the Dr so I may time and catch up with you!!
Your card is adorable, a great design and stunning details. Tilda is adorable and such fabulous colouring!!
hugs
Heather xx
and thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says stamp challenge.


Patricia Garcia said...

Beautiful card...Love the colors and the sweet image!

Hugs,
Patricia

debby4000 said...

Just popping back to say thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.>
luv
Debby

mae said...

A beautiful autumn scene! Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town this week!
hugs,
Mae

Kathleen said...

Hi Liz, this is stunning! Wonderful autumn scene. I really like the idea of 3D-ing the leaves, it looks great.
Thanks for joining us at Tildas Town this week
Hugs
Kat xx