https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 5 September 2012

My exciting news!

Hi guys, Now for the exciting news!!!!!
The very lovely Teresa from my crafty heart asked me to be on her DT, of course I said yes!!!!!
it's such an honour to work for such a lovely lady and to be able to show you the gorgeous, wonderful fabby stuff from her shop too,

I'm joining her fantastic group of DT girls along with Lisa ( wishcraft) who's just joined too, 
so I'm a very lucky girl! 
Thanks Teresa for asking me and making me feel so welcome! 
right I'd best get on with my card lol,
got a few piccies to show you so you may want a brew lol,


This gorgeous Wee stamp from Whimsy called Mountain Lily is coloured with my copics, told you I was in a copic mood lol, she is adorable and so easy to colour,
The middle border I made using a paper off the pad and added some ribbon on the top, then used a gorgeous button from prima, love these lol,

I've used liquid applique for her fur trim and bobbles, and the flowers I stamped twice, coloured both, cut out parts of  the second ones and laid them on top with pin flair glue

hopefully you can see off  this picture above lol
close up of the flowers, charm and gorgeous mesh butterfly too,

recipe
whimsy wee stamp ~ mountain Lily ~ MCH
Melissa Frances papers ~ 5th Avenue ~ MCH
Prima Flowers / Lucerene Belle~MCH ( these are out of stock at the moment but Teresa will get them in again soon)
Prima Buttons ~ En Francais ~ MCH
 Chloe stem~  Memory Box die ~ MCH
Woodland charm ~ MCH
 White Mesh  butterfly ~ MCH
15mm saxe blue satin ribbon ~ the pretty little ribbon shop
quickcutz corner die, twine, other flowers ~ stash

challenges
Craft your passion ~ flowers in your images
Stempeltraeume ~ anything goes
Sparkles forum ~ Nature
Whimsy Stamps challenge ~ Lots of layers

I still can't believe my luck!!
pop on over to My Crafty Heart and see what gorgeous products Teresa has in her online shop,
you'll not know where to start lol,

catch up with you soon,
Happy Crafting!
hugs Liz xx


24 comments:

Nina said...

Congrats as a new DT !! Good luck !
Love your card - beautiful coloured and nice details

:-) Nina

downrightcrafty said...

congratulations hun, and wow love this one, especially the soft fluff on her and the sparkle on the flowers and the stitching and distressing okay love it all
Hugs Kate xx

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Congratulations Liz, you card is adorable love your subtle colours and you have coloured your darling image so beautifully

jacqui x

Susy said...

Your card is absoluty stunning, Liz!
Love the image and your coloring is gorgeus!

HUGS SUSY

Sue said...

Congratulation on your new DT place Liz. I love Teresa's products and I'm sure you will be making such inspiring creations with them.
This card is gorgeous. I love the sweet image and the colours and detailing are so beautiful.

Sue

sue w. said...

Hi Liz, Congratulations hun, your card is fabulous and I love the image and colouring.
Hugs Sue W.

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Liz,
Oooh, she looks so gorgeous! Love how you coloured her and that fur effect on her jacket looks wonderful:) Her flowers look lovely decoupaged, love it! So very glad to have you on board with us - Biggest of hugs, Teresa xxx

shaz earl said...

Stunning card!

Thank you for joining in the fun at Sparkles monthly challenges for our * Nature * challenge.

Hope you will join us again & good luck in the draw
Hugs Shaz x

Kelly Lloyd said...

Congratulations Liz..

Very well deserved..

Your card is beautiful. the little decoupage is fab, love the detail on the jacket and the flowers are gorgeous..

hugs Kelly

Chrissy said...

Congratulations Liz..and such a beautiful card, love the image and colouring,and her fur trim and gorgeous flowers..fabulous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

coops said...

so gorgeous liz.stunning pretty image and details and i love your soft colours.huge congrats on your new DT :D

xx coops xx

Brigitte said...

WOW Liz, she is gorgeous!!!!! Love her wing in two colours and the wee corner! Hugs, Brigitte

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card hun! Love how you've used this sweet image and your details are all so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Exclusively by Mel said...

Hi lovely,
What wonderful news, so happy for you xx
your card is beautiful, love all the gorgeous embellies!!
Love,melly. xxx

Deirdre said...

Wooohooo Liz, congrats. Missed you. Hope Tegan is doing great. Hugs to you.

leonenkarin.blogspot.com said...

Congrats Liz! Such an honour!! I look out for your creations!! Hugs, Karin

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card, I love the beautiful colours you have used

hugs Vicky xxx

ang said...

gorgeous card, well done for the dt team your work is gorgeous so well deserved angxxx

Unknown said...

So happy to have you on board Liz, what a lovely, great asset you are to our team! Hope we'll have lots of fun together, after all that's what crafting is all about! What a fine kick-off this is, your card is so cute and adorable and has such sweet colours, love this! Big hugs, Ira ♥♥♥
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Moni said...

Congrats on your new DT place. YOur card is awesome, love the cute image, great details, and fab LO. Hugs,moni

Julie M said...

Gorgeous card, Liz. I love all the beautiful detailing, like the popped up flowers and 3D fur. Congrats on the new DT post - they're lucky to have you!!

Julie x

~ginny said...

This is an absolutely stunning card Liz! I especially like the coloring you did on your wonderful focal image and the distressed and sewn layers.
I am delighted you joined the challenge at Craft Your Passion and I hope to see you again next week!
~ginny
CYP Design Team
RubberMAD (my blog)

Sue B said...

Welcome to the MCH team Liz! Wow! this is gorgeous… you've coloured her so beautifully… love the fur trims! and the papers and flowers are just stunning!!
Hope you are having a good week!
Love and Hugs
Sue xx

Janette said...

Hi Liz, Oh I am so late with my congrats, so sorry, I am soooo side tracked with that flippin Pinterest..lol....I can't get away, I need to switch my pc off for a day....Anyway, so pleased for you sweetie and well done.xxx