https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Wednesday 19 September 2012

My Crafty Heart DT card

Hi guys,
Well, all being well I'm on hols enjoying some dry weather lol, so this is another scheduled post,
this is another DT card for My Crafty Heart
for today I've used this gorgeous digi Image from crafts and me called  Aliah, I love her hair and loved colouring it with my copics too,

the beautiful papers are from the  Melissa Frances / 5th Avenue paper pad and are gorgeous, so love the colours in this pad, and also from the  prima Romance Novel which are equally gorgeous and they mix together so well,
As I've said before I love the watch charms Teresa sells in her Vintage charm collection,  I so need some more lol, and couldn't resist using one as a focal point on one of the paper designs in the Romance Novel papers, 

The gorgeous flowers are by Prima and I love the antique pins also from MCH

close up of the image
copics
Skin ~ E000, E00, E21, E11, R20
Hair ~ E21, E25, E29
Lips ~ RV34
Eye Shadow ~ BG0000, BG10
Eyes ~ YR20, YR21, YR23
Flower ~ R81, R83, RV34
Leaf ~ G21, G28, G29
Dress ~ BG 0000, B00, BG10

Recipe 
 Melissa Frances/5th Avenue papers @ MCH
Prima/Romance Novel @ MCH
Vintage Charm @ MCH
Memory Box/ Chloe stem @ MCH
Prima Flowers/ Lucerne Belle @ MCH
Jenni Bowlin/ Antique stick pins @ MCH
Melissa Frances/ Attic Treasures cream pearls @ MCH
Mesh cream Butterflies @ MCH

 Aliah ~ Crafts and me digi 
Tim Holtz/ Idea-ology stickers ~ chitchat

will check for any challenges when I get back,
crafts and me ~ roses ~ on my paper
do pop over to my crafty heart and check out all the latest awesome goodies Teresa has in store!
wow!
have fun!
Happy Crafting
Hugs Liz xx




16 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Oh Liz this is a beautiful card! I do hope you are enjoying your hols! Judy x

Sue said...

Stunning card Liz. I love the image, your colouring amazing and all the detailing is so beautiful

Hugs Sue

Kim said...

gorgeous card and that hair looks stunning!
Kim x

Maria Therese said...

Pretty card ♥

ellyscard creatief said...

Hele mooie kaart met prachtige bloemen.
Gr, Elly

arjette said...

Wooowww it's awesome!!!

gr. arjette.

Sue B said...

Wow! this is gorgeous Liz… it's a fab image and you've coloured her beautifully! Love the pretty papers and embellies… so many wonderful details on this card.. it's stunning!
Hope you are having a nice day!
Big Hugs
Sue xx

Tonniece said...

Omg, I love your cards and your coloring is dynomite.
Hugz
Tonniece

coops said...

so stunning liz.beautiful papers and details and i love the gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx

Teresa said...

Hello Liz, Sorry I've been a bad blogger lately, I've not had much time to get round all my favourite blogs.
I know you are on holiday at the moment so hope you are having a fabulous relaxing time.
Your card is stunning! Fabulous colouring. Thanks for visiting my blog I do appreciate it. Hugs Teresa xx

Nicole said...

Stunning scenery, Liz. Higs, Nicole

Nicole said...

One word, Liz: WAUW!! hugs, Nicole

Kim said...

Stunning creation! Gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Kim

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Liz,
I hope you are having a wonderful holiday and the weather has been good to you too...this is a gorgeous card hun and I adore that Hannah Lynn lovely and I love her hair too (I might have to get her:)) The mix of those papers is divine, love your distressing and beautiful details, sooo gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

RoseC said...

Liz, your beautifully colored Aliah looks wonderful on this fabulous card loaded with gorgeous texture. So glad to see your entry at the Crafts and Me Stamps' digi team's "Roses" challenge. Hugz, ~ Rose

Lau W said...

Wow ! so sweet card, superb !
xxx