https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Friday 7 September 2012

Easter Lily

Hi guys, I'm back today with another card coloured with my copics, this time using a gorgeous dig by Hanna Lynn called Easter Lily fairy from crafts and me, now I changed her a little and made her wings some leaves for the plants but with her wings she'd be so beautiful too, but  that's for next time lol,
the gorgeous papers are by first Edition and are Noir et chic, the image has a buttertfly on it so I added a mesh one and a gorgeous Prima Papillon one too all from my crafty heart,


copics
Skin ~ E000, E00, E11, E21, R11
Hair ~ C1, C3, C5, C7, N5, N8
Eyes ~ B0000, B00, B01, B95
Lips ~ E04
Eye shadow ~ R000, R00, R11
Flowers ~R0000, R11, R30, R32, E93
Leaves ~ G21, G28, G29
Butterfly ~ E50, E51, E53

After colouring her I cut her out and fixed her onto a labels cut oval circle using pin flair glue for added depth,
recipe
Digi ~ Hanna Lynn / Easter Lily fairy/ crafts and me
First Edition /Noir at chic papers ~ MCH
Papillon butterfly / Tea Thyme ~ MCH
Primas/ Miss Godivas / Blush flowers ~ MCH
Prima flowers / Lucerne Belle ~ MCH
Mesh Butterfly ~ MCH
Pink/ 15mm Sheer Elegance ribbon ~ THE PRETTY LITTLE RIBBON SHOP 
Marianne die / Birdcage
Other flowers/ WOC
 Pearl string / stash

CHALLENGES
Crafts and me ~ Add a flower

will look for more later, busy moving stones this afternoon!
oh the joys!!!
hugs Liz xx


18 comments:

Brigitte said...

Oh my!!!!! She's gorgeous!!! I love the way you drew her little nose, it's perfect! What a beautiful and original card! Hugs, Brigitte

XxJULESxX said...

oh wow it's stunning Liz!!!!

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Stunning!!! love this card Liz

jacqui x

Susy said...

This is absolutly stunning, Liz!

Have a nice weekend!

HUGS SUSY

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

OMW Liz, What a beauty - I love that Hannah Lynn image - and what amazing colouring! I adore how you paired her with those fabby papers and the embellies look just gorgeous :) Big Hugs, Teresa xxx

Pauline said...

JUst stunning! What a gorgeous Image, and your colouring is a real knockout! Amazing!

Sue said...

WOW!! This is stunning Liz. I love the image, your colouring so beautiful and those paper have just gone on my never-ending wish list!!

Hugs Sue

Unknown said...

What a fab idea to make those eyes so sparkling blue Liz, makes them stand out beautifully against the powerful black! love your colouring, spot on! Hugs, Ira ♥
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

downrightcrafty said...

wow Liz fabulous colouring just the right amount of glitter and adore the pearls

ps sent you a mail re Go Kreate die

Hugs Kate xx

Vicky said...

WOW.........this is absolutely stunning sweetie I love Hannah Lynn images & you've coloured this amazingly. Love it!!!

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxxx

arjette said...

Totaly different but totaly beautiful!!!!

gr. arjette.

Babette said...

Beautiful card, love the colors.
Hugs,
Babette

Kjersti said...

Wow Liz, your card is amazing! Love your colouring, and the image is beautiful!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Kjersti:)

coops said...

oh wow this is fantastic liz.i really love how you have coloured this gorgeous image and your bold papers and details are stunnning.
thanks for joining us this week at the Crafts and Me challenge :D

xx coops xx

Fleur said...

A Gorgeous card
H♥GZ Fleur xXx

Janette said...

This is a gorgeous one liz, think I saw on FB but not sure of anything anymore...lol...xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Wow! Liz, this is absolutely stunning.

Dnna x

Mina said...

amazing colouring as always Liz...wow I love your card...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me challenge this week
Mina xxx