https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 20 August 2012

Hey cutie

Hi guys, I've been in a copics colouring mood again and love Saturated Canary images to use them with so I bought this new one called Hayley and Harley, isn't it so cute, love it!
I love the hair and the gorgeous eyes on these images too,

I saw this gorgeous sketch on the sketchy challenges and thought I'd use that, love that too lol,
the papers are from the Bo Bunny pad Alora and Basic Grey Oxford pads,
flowers are WOC and other,

I was in the middle of colouring her skirt when I ran out of R81 and had to go out and buy another, thankfully It doesn't show lol, though the piggy's skirt blended better with a new pen!

Challenges
Saturated Canary ~ photo inspiration
The sketchy challenges ~ Chantal's gorgeous sketch
the ribbon girl ~ colour inspiration photo
simon says stamp ~ animal antics
Bunny Zoes ~ summer

Oh well got Tegan again today so will catch up later,
happy crafting!
Hugs Liz xx

18 comments:

heidy said...

Fabolous card Liz!!!
And your coloring is awesome!!!
Thanks for joining the Sketchy challenge!!
XXX Heidy

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

love the way you've coloured her, so vibrant

jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Liz.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.


Hugs Riet.xx

martine said...

Hello Liz, love your card...such bright colors.And than the little piggie....soooo cute!
Hugs from Martine xx

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

OMW Liz, how adorable she looks, your colouring is amazing, what beautiful details...love the added textures too, a fabby card :) Hugs, Teresa xx

Nicole said...

Wow Liz, did I miss lots of beautiful cards. They all are as always absolutely gorgeous and fabulous, with so many lovely details. Big hugs, Nicole

Susy said...

This is stunning, Liz!

You asked me about my personal stamp,I have bought it here:

www.whimsystamps.com

HUGS Susy

Sue said...

Stunning card, such a lovely image and coloured so beautifully. I love all the pretty detailing too.

Sue

Ivonne said...

Gorgeous card Liz. The image is super cute and perfectly colored. Love the gorgeous flowers, the ribbons, the papers and the metal charms! Hugs, Ivonne

June Nelson said...

Wow this is beuatiful, loving all of your colours and layout, thanks for playing along with us this wek at SC big hugies June xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loopylou. said...

oh my this is just a total stunner hun and I love every bit of it
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Anne said...

So amazingly stunning Liz! Your colouring is so vibrant and so beautiful! I love your LO too! Hugs, Anne x

Unknown said...

Hi Liz,
As soon as I saw the thumbnail on the Sketchy Challenges site I thought "nah there's no way you'd have coloured that with distress", what I'm used to see from you. I do love the Copics though; they are great for vibrant colours, and you did an amazing job with this image. Her hair is absolutely beautiful, and so is also the rest of the card. Thanks for joining the Sketchy Girls!

Hugz,
Sandy

Murielle said...

OH...dear Liz, your card is very stunning!!!
I love all these colors in your colouring.
Your image is very pretty.
Big hugs, Mumur.

Kathya said...

What a beautiful creation! The coloring is absolutely amazing, and that tutu skirt is incredible!

Anja said...

Wow... what a lovely Card!! The Piggy is sooo cute :))
Hugs, Anja

Andrea said...

This is gorgeous Liz! Thanks for joining us at the Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge