https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 27 December 2011

I said I'd be back,

And here I am I am lol,

had a lovely Christmas with the family, loads of fun and laughter,
Tegan got loads of stuff, she's one popular little girl!

I made a card for Simon's girlfriend using the colours over at MDU,
I had done all my Christmas ones but loved the colours so did a Birthday one instead,
the colours are red, cream and gold,

Shock horror not a hint of cheesecloth or grunge in sight lol,
I felt like a change and they do say it's as good as a rest don't they! and who am I to argue lol,
the bottom edge is made with a Tim Holtz alterations Border die ( ornate),

my papers are machine sewn and slightly distressed with my distress tool, the postcard stamp is by Lily of the valley,
 I've used the gorgeous Valerian flourish border on the right and is by Memory box,
Tilda is coloured with copics and cut out with nestabilities,
Closer view of the postcard, I inked this in memento rich cocoa,
the cream ribbon, yes it is there is from Sarah at The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop

My gorgeous tiny labels are from Tracy at dies to die for and are whimsy love mini tickets and I got the matching die cut that cuts them too,
I ran out of my favourite colouring card for copics, so the blending didn't work as good as it normally does, thankfully I got some for Christmas he he,
Flowers are WOC,
the gorgeous red flourish was sent by Tracy in my order and I love it and it went perfect with this card, I must find out what it's made with!

Because the card is shaped at the bottom I have used some more of the paper and decorated the inside too


Gold gems and heart ribbon  from stash,

challenges
Magnolia Down Under ~ Red, Cream and Gold

will check later for any more,
I've got the lovely house work this morning, hubby's back at work, 
I'd much rather be shopping lol,

will catch you later,

19 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

wow, this is one fun card ! great details ! lovely coloring
greetings, martina
x

Janette said...

Wow Liz your back alright...lol...this is one fabulously gorgeous card, sooooo yummy, love all the details going on, oh it's fab.....

Glad you enjoyed Christmas, I'm all tuckered out...lol...xxx

Henny said...

You did it again! Very beautiful Liz. Nice combination of all materials. Perfect.


Greetings Henny.

Christa said...

Hi Liz , such a great card !! I love the colour-combination.... Christa.

Susy said...

This is super super cute, Liz!


I would also rather be shopping then back at work!

HUGS SUSY

arjette said...

Wooww Liz, it's really really really beautiful!!! Awesome!!!!!!!

gr. arjette.

Vicky said...

What a beauty Liz...love the image and the gorgeous die too hun...

hope you are having a lovely christmas sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Beautiful birthday card. Cte image and love the flourish and ticket dies. Donna

Chrissy said...

Beautiful card Liz, love the red,cream and gold, fabulous combo. Tilda looks gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Babette said...

What a gorgeous card, great color combo. Love the little postcard.
Hugs,
Babette

Teresa said...

Stunning card Liz. xx

coops said...

stunning card liz.the red,gold and cream is so classy and i love the pretty tilda and gorgeous design :D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

Utterly stunning Liz what fab work glad you had a good xmas hugs Rebekah xxx

Betka said...

Hi Liz! It's a card gorgeous ! Love Valerian flourish border and Magnolia. Hugs, Betka

Tindaloo said...

this is hands down gorgeous! Luv the embellishes & coloring :)

cebelica said...

I love, love, love your card. Fab work!
I wish you a wonderful holiday season! :)
Hugs! xx

Loz said...

gorgeous! that postcard stamp was on my Santa list - unfortunatly my Santa was a big of a stinge this year :)
have a great final 2011 day xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely Spectacular!!!!! What a stunning card Liz!!!!! Wow !!!! Happy New Year to you and your family and best wishes in 2012!!!!!

Unknown said...

Hi Liz
Happy New Year Liz to you and all your family chum, it's been quite some time since my last visit due to looking after mum but she is on the mend thank goodness.
I have missed seeing your gorgeous makes like this card it is stunning,
looking forward to being around more this year.
Lots Hugs
Sarah x