Pages

My Lovely Friends

Friday, 11 November 2011

You hold the key to my heart

I'm feeling a lot better so I decided to make a card, of course I love doing the challenges for 
Magnolia down under so I tried to get in in before the challenge ends, lol
I love these new Tilda's, yes I know I've told you before lol,
anyway Tilda with snow heart is  coloured with copics, and the snow is again liquid appliqué, me thinks me's going to run out of this again this year ! 

I've used a Sissix die Christmas tree and coated it with acrylic paint, edged with vintage photo DI, then lots of glamour dust for sparkle, shines more in RL then it's showing on here, typical!
I cut some hearts with a punch and added liquid appliqué  for her snowballs pile, 
the tag is one I've had for ages and I've added two charms for the key to my heart lol, 
can anyone tell me a good product for the attaching of charms etc, my string is too thick, and other things are too thin! typical lol,

flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima,
pearls, ribbon Doily, cheesecloth from stash.
the snowflakes are a quickcutz die,

Challenges
Magnolia Down Under ~ Charms and bling
WOC ~ Brown and Blue
Inspirational card sketches ~  fab sketch

well off to do the dreaded house work again,
catch you later,
back soon,

22 comments:

Teresa said...

Morning Liz, A wonderful card - she is coloured as beautifully as ever, Hugs, Teresa x

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one fab card ! love all the soft colors ! great details !
greetings, martina
x

Kylie said...

I love this card! One of my favourite stamps of the year.
Thanks so much for joining us at MDUC this week
Hugs Kylie

roses_r_red_1 said...

beautiful card, i just love that image! i like the idea of the pile of heart snowballs too! sarah x

yvon said...

Hi LIz,
Your card is super, like allways. Love all the details and got to get me that tree aswell.
Hugs, Yvon

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Glad your feeling better. Beautiful card. Adorable image and amazing detail. Like the subtle touch of blue too. Donna

nicolet said...

This christmascard is really gorgeous!
Hugs Nicolet

Rebekah said...

Such a yummy card Liz love all the snow hugs rebekah xx

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun another beauty this really is stunning the image and colors are just devine hugs cherylxx

Susie Sugar said...

Liz this is goregous darling, Tilda looks beautiful and I love your TH tree too
Hugs Susie xx

Susie Little said...

Thank you for playing along at ICS with this Fabulous creation! xx

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi Love her in these blues !! Love your little heart snowballs and your tree !!! so pretty ! I use tatting thread really thin but strong and cheap and in millions of colours and I buy on ebay. Dental floss is also really good as you can drag it through your distress inks for different colours !! Kitty ;0)

CraftyLoops said...

My giddy aunt! Liz this card is really beautiful. You are really a very talented artist. Lee xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

Wow! your card is beautiful! I love the way the liquid applique looks!

coops said...

wow so beautiful liz.i love your soft colours and sparkle and the tilda is so sweet :D

xx coops xx

Mari said...

Lovely image!
Your card is co beautiful.
Thank you for playing along with us at ICS :)

Sara said...

Very pretty, thanks for playing along with ICS!

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Liz, love the snowheart pile, thanks for playing at ICS this week.
Hugs Debs

Jessica T said...

So many lovely details to look at! what a truly beautiful card. so glad you could play along at ICS x

Bev said...

Beautiful card Liz. Thanks so much for joining us at WOC this week x

Mau xx said...

This is Gorgeous Liz, what amazing detail you put on your cards. Love it xx

Denise Gutierrez said...

what a beautiful card LIZ!!! I love how you added the little hearts as an extra embellishment!