https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Thursday 9 June 2011

Tilda's Birthday party

Hi peeps,
Tildas having a party with her friends and of course her dog too, so much excitement lol,
the card is an easel type which I have cut the centre part away from so that Tilda can swing on her swing,
I masked Tilda first then cut them out, then when I had got my main piece the right size I stamped  the tree branch on the top again to position it where I wanted it, then I added my cut out one on top,


all my images have been coloured with copics and then cut out,
I attached part of the Magnolia Doo Hickey fence to the bottom of my easel card and added cut out leaves in front of that with a Martha Stewart punch, the swirl on the left hand side is a Magnolia Doo Hickey die too,
sorry but it's hard to photo to see the detail at the back lol,
My front images all have tabs on to allow them to keep upright,
as you can see I've used a mixture of Magnolia sets, some of them from the latest collection too,  ie the mushrooms and Tilda with her basket of strawberries,
all the papers are the new Magnolia 6x6 papers which you can get now and I love these too and are machine sewn,

challenges,
Tomic ~ Happy Birthday
Simon Says Stamp ~ Fruity inspiration
By the cute and girly ~ in the garden
Dream valley ~ Stamp something
OLLCB ~ Happy Birthday
Creative Belli  ~ Branches
The corrosive challenge ~ summer colours

I hope you likey as it took me ages to do as there is eleven images in all, Mr snail is there but he's hiding behind an image so he can't be seen on my photo's duh!! lol

have fun,
love and hugs Liz xx

39 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! This is stunning! So colorful and beautiful!

Hugs Kim

Miria said...

Hi, Liz. You made a stunning scene, perfect in any detail. It's adorable! Hugs,Miria

SARA CREA said...

This is a wonderful card!! see you soon Sara

Наталья Шалыгина said...

Amazing card!!! Very beautiful :) It's nice to see west highland terier on your photo :)i have such puppy too :)

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow, what an amazing card Liz ! Just love all the Tilda's you have used and your layout. Super duper colouring too - just adore it !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Sharon said...

Oh wow, this is absolutely stunning Liz... hugs Sharon

Laila said...

Oh wow. This is just amazing :o) It looks really really cool with all the characters.
Hugs Laila

http://blog.lolapigen.dk

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Wow!! Oh my goodness this is absolutely gorgeous. The scene is so beautiful and the images are gorgeous and so is the detail and what a great idea to cut out the middle of the card. Love it. Donna

Judi said...

Oh my goodness Liz, this is FANTASTIC! Absolutely LOVE everything about it. I can see any little girl receiving a card like this would be absolutely thrilled.

Hugs

Judi xx

chrissy xx said...

OMG! This is Stunning Liz. LOve everything about it. One Fabulous Birthday Party!
Chrissyxx

may-chu said...

wow! this card is so amazing. I need to stare at it for a little while to see every little detail in it... lovely.
May xx

Kirsty said...

Hi wow this one should be in magnolia magazine. It is incredible and a great way to show your colouting talent. Every image / detail is stunning. Your hours of hardwork can be seen. Totally inspiring ! Kitty :D

Imke said...

Wonderful project !! Totally sweet. Thanks for playing along at The Corrosive Challenge Blog.

Nanda said...

That looks great. Wonderful done!

hugs, Nanda

Teresa said...

Oh Wow Liz this is stunning! xx

Anonymous said...

Holy moly lady!! This is just stunning!! What a gorgeous card and so many details and coloring!! This had to take you some time to put together!! So amazing!! TFS!! HUGS

coops said...

oh my word!!! this is absolutely fantastic liz.the sweet tildas look stunning and i love the amazing details and colours :D

xx coops xx

Susie Sugar said...

OMG WOW !!! this is amazing Lizzy!! my eyes are popping out of my head !! you are so talented , I love everything about it
Hugs Susie xx

Babette said...

What a Gorgeous card, love that you used so much Magnolias in one card. Real pretty.
Hugs,
Babette

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

AMAZING!! So many details and POP-UP! Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing with Simon Says Stamp!

-Liz

arjette said...

Wwwaaauuuuwwww this is soooooooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!

gr. arjette.

yvon said...

OMG, Liz, this is gorgeous. What a beautiful scene. Can imagine that this project took some time to come together, but it's worth it!!!
Hugs, Yvon

Sarah said...

Wow what a scene - absolutely gorgeous - you must have put some hours into making this creation. Hope you are well - just back from holiday, got a few other meetings on so hopefully back to normal soon and be able to craft - got a lot to catch up on in blogland!!
Hugs SarahS

Susy said...

What a gorgeus party, Liz!
Beautiful!!!

HUGS SUSY

Unknown said...

Wow, I love this card!! Your style is amazing! Thanks for joining us at TOMIC.

Hugs, Gosia

Davi said...

A fantastic scene you created Liz!! I've never seen those Tildas...they are just darling!! Have a great day :)

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is stunning gosh a lot of work gone into this to make one amazing card hugs cherylxxx

Liza said...

Gorgeous work Liz and you have used some great images. Thanks for joining us for our first challenge at TOMIC.

Liza x

nessy said...

oh wow!! this is just so stunning ~ what a delightful creation ~love it all!!
vanessa xx

Chris said...

An amazing card Liz and such a clever idea with the swing, it looks fantastic! Love your colouring and gorgeous design, sheer perfection! Thank you for entering the first TOMIC challenge. Hugs, Chris :) x

Mel said...

Wowsers!
What an utterly amazing creation! I just love it!
Thanks for joining in the fun at Dream Valley Challenges
Hugs Melly xxx

Auntie Em said...

Your card is so sweet! I love all your little Tildas playing together. The colours and details are so pretty. The little fence in the middle is a great touch.

Thanks for sharing! :)

Jane said...

WOW! this is fabulous! gorgeous colouring and design - I love it! thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp, hugs, Jane x

Janiel/ janny said...

oh Liz this is WONDERFUL!!!! I love all of the images and the cut out is FAB!!! BEAUTIFUL CREATION dear!!
hugs, Janiel

Robin Parker said...

I love this easal card with the fabulous scene with Matilda and her friends. Love the branch and the birds. Thanks for sharing on the Belli challenge.

Julie said...

Oh wow - I am speechless!! This is mouthwatering!! Juliexx

Mary Marsh said...

This is such a fabulous card-love all the sweet tildas thanks for playing along with the creative belli challenge

Esme said...

Wow! What a lovely technique - I've never seen this cut away easel card style before. Beautiful!
Esme xx

Unknown said...

Liz, Liz, Liz, I am totally in awe of these little scenes you are creating recently. So much love and effort in each one - love them all. Thanks for joining in the In The Garden challenge at BTCAG this month.
Hugs
Dawn (BTCAG GDT) xx