https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Sunday 26 June 2011

Tilda and Edwins wedding party

Hi guys, 
the challenge over at Addicted to Stamps is
wedding,
well I was still in my cutting out mode then to be honest my mojo has vanished these last few days, dreaming of sitting out in the gorgeous weather, which is supposed to be here today but doesn't look like it up to now!

the sun peeked out for about two minutes before Yeah !!!! where's my shorts!!! no doubt collecting dust till next year lol,
sorry back to the challenge lol,
Were do I start lol,
the main base is two side easel cards joined together, and both the backs have been cut away again for the frames, I did have the bride and groom under the rose arch in my head but in practise they looked wrong, do you ever do that?
all the images are coloured with copics then cut out and stood up with tags,
This frame is machine sewn then I added a lattice frame on top with my Martha Stewart punch, I used some gorgeous rose ribbon for the flowers,

you will have to excuse my cutting on some of these as my knife started going blunt ( over worked ) lol and so I couldn't get them as finished off as I liked,
all the images have glossy accents on their shoes,
I've tried to make the flower girls like twins or at least sisters lol,

Tilda and Edwins guests are having a good day enjoying the fun and can you spot the going away car at the back, which has a Just married banner behind it, but was very difficult to photograph so I haven't got any clearer shots lol, you may just be able to see the glossy accents on the windscreen though  too,
the frame has  4 flower effects across which again have been coloured with copics as has the lamp stand, I pre fare to cut my images out close so I'm not keen on these to be honest! and of course the frame has been machine sewn too,
Tilda and Edwin hope you have loved looking at their wedding photo, lol
and you can just see peeking at the back the maid of honour which you can see a little more on the main image along with the dog lol,

challenges

Deep ocean ~ flowers
Daring cardmakers ~something old something new( some of my stamps are old, as is my lace, the car is new, sorry nothing borrowed but I have got blue) lol

well guys hope you like my creation,
remember my candy!
Jims off next week so I may not be on here so much lol,
love and Hugs Liz xx

19 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

A M A Z I N G !!!!! totally stunning so creative such detail care and attention, so inspirational and gorgeous
Hugs Kate x

Chrissy said...

Absolutely beautiful Liz, just stunning. You are so patient to cut out everyhing, the colours are gorgeous.A fantastic scene.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Marlies said...

Wauw Liz, what a lot of work you must have had on this! Realy Gorgeous!!
hugs, Marlies

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is simply stuning gosh must have taken you ages,oh how great to have this in your craft room on display amazing work hun hugs cheryl xxxx

Kirsty said...

Hi Wow this one should be published as it is amazing. Love how you have coloured them and cut the backs. Must have taken forever to cut. Lost for words love it !!! Kitty :D

Barbara said...

What a great idea. Absolutly stunning.
Hugs Babsi

Lynda said...

Absolutely stunning! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Christine said...

Hiya Liz wozer sweet creation all those maggie image to cut out phew takes me all me time to cut one out..no wonder your knife is blunt!!LOL awesome details love the twins..LOVE IT

smiles mummy xx

Dragonlady said...

Liz, this has just blown me away, so intricate and well..... fantasticly inventive. Gorgeous hun.

Hugs Ali x

coops said...

oh my word!! this is absolutely fantastic liz.stunning shape and your images and details are amazing.i love it :D

xx coops xx

Miss Emerald said...

Great idea and my favorite windows! Great!

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Wow Liz this is an amazing creation. Love the gorgeous wedding scene you have created with all the different characters.

Hugs Sarahxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is amazing, what wonderful work Liz.
A tip when cutting out especially if you knife went blunt use a grey pen not black and run it around the edges neatens up the edges.
I do it all the time and everyone thinks my cutting out is so good which is so not true.
luv
debby

Oscar said...

WOW!!! This is stunning and so so much detail. I love that rose trim. Thanks for sharing with us at Daring Cardmakers this week.

Kathy said...

Thanks for sharing your amazing card with The Daring Cardmakers this week!

purple_pea_fran said...

So fun, what a great idea. Thanks joining in the Something Old,New, Borrowed & Blue challenge Daring Cardmakers this week.

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow this is gorgeous, what a lott off work you have don.
beautiful made.

greetings karin

Julie said...

LIZ! How can you say your Mojo has gone missing - think you've got yours, mine and half of bloglands!! Have you submitted your recent Tilda cards to the Magnolia magazine - sure they would jump at the chance to use them!! Absolutely blown away by this little scene!! Hugs, Juliex

D K Crafts said...

Oh My goodness, Liz, this is absolutely gorgeous. Your scenes just get better each time. So much detail and effort goes into each one. Great idea for a wedding party as well as the bride and groom. Donna