https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Saturday 4 June 2011

Sun tan Tilda

Hi guys,
just explaining why I'm awol at the moment lol,
the sun is finally shining it's little head off in our part of the world ans so I have been outside soaking a little rays,
seeing as it says it will go soon I didn't want to miss it,

anyway I've made a card, using copics in a different way to my usual way, 
I've tried to get the copic distressed look, it's the first time I've tried it and I quite like it, may be because I also love to use distress inks too,
I also love this Magnolia image, isn't she soooo cute!
The distress look is for darker edges and quite pale centres, to the bits your colouring,

The gorgeous flowers are from hobbycraft and wild orcid crafts,
my hearts are made out of cardboard which I have distressed with crackle paint and I have done the same with the fancy corner too,

Challenges
Colour creations ~ Distress with copics
Just Magnolia ~ anything goes plus  optional lace,

well I hope you likey, I'm off now to look at this gorgeous blue sky again lol,
I will visit you soon,
love and hugs Liz xx

25 comments:

Janette said...

Morning Liz, I know just what you mean about the sunshine, we need to grab it while we can, lord knows when we will see it again...lol....anywho, I adore this sweet and pretty card, I think this Tilda image is now my fav so cute....enjoy the rest of the day, I am off to sort abit more garden out soon.....so nice to get outside....xxx

SARA CREA said...

Your card is very very beautiful!! bye bye Sara

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous hun just love that tilda,and all the gorgeous detail on this just beautiful hugs cheryl xx

arjette said...

Wwooww your card is absolutely stunning, beautifull!!!!!!!!!!

gr. arjette.

Unknown said...

stunning Liz, beautiful colours and design, have a great weekend.
Chris x

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Beautiful card. Love the soft colours and the colouring of your image. We had two days of glorious sunshine and I spent it tidying the garden after all the gales we had, overcast and dull today. Enjoy your weekend. Donna

Judi said...

GORGEOUS card Liz - love the colouring!

Hugs

Judi x

Kirsty said...

Hi does look like copics very clever idea must try that . She looks beautiful. Kitty :D

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful card Liz, just perfect.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Heather said...

Absolutely delightful, socy pretty colours, beautiful details and wow - that colouring is fantastic!!!
Have I caught up now ?? (lol)

Glad you joined us at Copic Creations,
huggles
Heather xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card hun, I love everything, I'm pleased to see you have the crackle paint addiction too lol.
I hope you haven't dragged poor Jim down to the nudist beach again madam, you know he gets shy even if you're not lol
big hugs Mandy xx

yvon said...

Wow, this is so beautiful Liz. Gorgeous color and that corner is just perfect.
Have a nice weekend.
Hugs, YVon

heidy said...

Fabolous card Liz!
Enjoy the sun!
Hugs Heidy

coops said...

aw wow!!!!! fantastic card liz.gorgeous tilda and your colours are so beautiful.i love all your pretty details too :D

xx coops xx

Susy said...

This card is too cute, Liz!
Love it!
Your colouring is gorgeus and all the detail,stunning!!!!

HUGS SUSY

Sharon said...

Your card is absolutely stunning, love this little Tilda and your colouring is superb!

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Liz this is absolutely beautiful what a gorgeous design all the flowers, lace and Tilda it looks wonderful I love it so much. Have you been to check my blog for the winner of my May candy? I think you might get a surprise.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Zora said...

What a lovely card, and the coloring is beautyful. I love it!

Babette said...

Beautiful card Liz,the image is indeed really cute and I love your coloring.
Hugs,
Babette

Anke said...

Beautiful card. I love the details.
hugs Tessa & Anke

Joanne said...

Lovely job with the distress look and your Copic's! And as always your Tilda is devine! Enjoy your sunshine, hugs, J:)

Christine said...

Hiya Liz awww this is soooo pretty love your colouring lush embellies great layout..

smiles mummy xxxxxxxx

Teresa said...

Oh wow Liz this is a beauty! xx

Rose C said...

Liz, your dainty patterns and lovely lace make the perfect shabby chic background for your distressed Tilda. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

TRACEY O said...

Beautiful card. Love the soft colours.