https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Monday 20 June 2011

Sitting here thinking of you!

Hi peeps, sorry I've been very busy this weekend so I will try hard to get to visit you soon, I've got the dentist and the hairdressers tonight, I know which I prefare lol,

I made this card last week but as I say I was to busy to upload it sooner so here it is now,
As you can see I've used another gorgeous image from Teddy Bo, this of course is Teddy Bea, isn't she cute!!!

she does look to me as though she's thinking of someone or something,lol
The mushroom is covered with Glamour dust as is the outer circle of the ring,
the backing papers are from the Summer Breeze collection and are gorgeous! some are glittered and I've used some of this as well for the bling effect,
Bea is coloured with my copics, just loving these at the moment, do you have spells where you pick one medium over another? you don't have to answer just being nosey lol!!!

Yeah, you can see my glitter!!!!!!!!!!!

challenges
Teddy Bo ~ Bling
Simon Says Stamp ~ Bingo ~ pearls-lace-brads
Crafts and me ~ Bling it on,

the flowers are WOC, pearl-string Hobby craft, lace - local market,
craftwork cards- candy dots,
all my papers are machine sewn too,
thanks for visiting, I will try really hard to visit you back,
remember my candy,
love and hugs Liz xx

26 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Fabby card Liz. Love your bling and the colouring is great. I love those First Edition papers too and they really add to the bling-effect.
Thank you for joining us at Teddybo.

Edna x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is gorgeous, i love all the shimmer on the toadstool and her cheeks look fab, thanks for joining us this time at Teddy Bo hugs Pops x x x

Kim said...

This is so cute! Love the sweet image and the glitter!

Hugs Kim

Clairebears said...

Oh I love the colours you have used. How pretty does Teddy Bea look on her toadstool :0)

Thanks for playing along with us at Teddy Bo's challenge.

Love Clairebears x

yvon said...

Hi there Liz, what a cutie you've made there. And so pretty colord.
Hugs, Yvon

tilly said...

love teddy Bea and all the glitter, super cute card
Tilly

Marlies said...

What a gorgeous card Liz! Such a cute image! Your treasure box is gorgeous too, lovely details!
hugs, Marlies

arjette said...

Ooohhh Liz, your card is gorgeous!!!! That stamp is sooo sweet!!

gr. arjette.

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

beautiful card - love the sparkle mushroom and those papers - good luck with the hairdresser I'd rather go to the dentist lol!
Thanks for sharing with us at Teddy Bo
hugs,
Debbie xx

Tab said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Liz....love this sweet image and the papers are one of my faves too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Bev said...

Lizz this is so pretty! And one of my favourite Bea images too. Thanks for joining us at Teddy Bo x

Vicky said...

I love it sweetie...and all the glitter too..!

hugs Vicky xx

Crea Astrid said...

Beautiful card is this. the stamp is sooooo lovely.

Hugs Astrid.

coops said...

aw wow, this is so gorgeous liz.fab adorable image and i love your pretty colours and stunning details :D

xx coops xx

Lisa said...

Hi Liz, Gorgeous card! Such pretty papers and cute Teddy Bea image ... I love the sparkle!

Thanks for sharing it with us at Teddy Bo.

Lisa x

Mandy said...

Aww it's beautiful hun, I love the softness of the colours and of course that lovely sparkle.
What do you mean email you when I have a minute you demanding woman lol, didn't you get your email yesterday, it's your turn lol
hugs Mandy xx

Marcea said...

What a beautiful creation, love your pretty details. I am glad you had fun playing BINGO with us this week on Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog
Hope to see you again for our new challenge tomorrow
xxx

ps love your blog header too x

Kathy said...

ADORABLE!!! I ove this image and the sparkly mushroom looks fabulous!!!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Teddy Bo!
:)Kathy

Vicky said...

Beautiful card and fantastic colouring. The glitter dust finishes it off perfectly.

Tab said...

Me again, thanks for the tip with the crackle paint, worked a treat :o)
Hugs Tab xxx

Liz McGuire, said...

Really pretty card, love all the sparkles,

Liz x

Zora said...

What a LOVELY card and the stamp is adorable.

Tinchen said...

Eine bezaubernd schöne Karte.



LG Tinchen

Joanne said...

So, so cute Liz, and an adorable image! Love the soft colors you used! Hope you are enjoying a nice summer, Hugs, J:)

Janette said...

Awww Liz, this is just yummy, love the colours too..xxx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Beautiful card. Love the sweet image, gorgeous colours and detail. Donna