https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 14 June 2011

Gone Fishing

Hi peeps, we have lovely weather today, I mean we can actually see the sun YEAH!!!!!
my mum came yesterday and said make the most of it as it gives heavy rain again tomorrow, YUK!
oh well onto my card, which I made for my hubby's birthday last month and forgot to put on lol,

I've used another Teddy Bo image and this time it had to be fishing didn't it , haven't I already told you Jims a fishing nut, or his he just nuts!  oooppppsss sorry Jim love ya!!
he won't mind he knows my sense of humour, he he
he's coloured with copics , the embellies I put on every year which has now got a joke, as I recycle them and my point is, I say well you recycle the fish don't you?

challenges
Saturday challenge ~ A male card
Cupcake craft ~ boy, oh boy, oh boy
OLLCB ~ special man

well off to do some washing, I lknow what a very interesting, full life I lead lol,
love and hugs Liz xx

ooopppsss forgot to say back tomorrow with some candy!!!

22 comments:

SARA CREA said...

Hello Liz!!! this card is very cute!! and is suitable for a special man!! hugs Sara!!!

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! LOve the paper under that there fishing basket lol. Love the sign too!
Chrissyxx
My washing in!

chrissy xx said...

Liz
Were did you get the sentiment from?
Chrissyxx

arjette said...

Ooohh I really love your card, it's gorgeous!!!!!!!!!! What a great image!! Is that a stamp or a digi?

gr. arjette.

Liza said...

A gorgeous male card, just perfect for our challenge this week. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Berry said...

Oh wow Liz I love this! That image is just too cute and those embellies are fab! Nothing wrong with recycling I do that all the time! hugs Rebekah xx

Babette said...

Gorgeous card, love the embellies with the fishing theme. especially the idea to use them again every year. Have fun with the washing, I'm glad to say I just finished mine.
Hugs,
Babette

cheryl said...

oh this is stunning hun,your coloring is just super hugs cheryl xxxx

Unknown said...

Not really into these Teddy bo's but I luv this one it would be fantastic image for Father's day, stunning card Liz.
Chris x

Janette said...

Hi Liz, brilliant card, can you beat that Teddy...oh he is gorgeous...love the fishing basket, so cute.......

Glorious here to today, at last got some washing dry, always smells sweeter line dried...or am I old fashioned..lol..enjoy it while we can.xx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.xxx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Gorgeous card. Love the cute image and the layout and colours are beautiful. Donna

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Liz! I love your image and colours, great layout, and your recycled embellishments are just perfect:-)! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Zora said...

It´s lovley, and you are exeptional at coloring. Love your bears.

coops said...

fantastic male card liz.the image is fab and i love the backing papers and great little fishing basket embellie ;D

xx coops xx

TRACEY O said...

Great card. I think I have those same embellishments somewhere.

Miss Emerald said...

Very nice card - a great fisherman and gorgeous details that complement your design! Congratulations!

Esme said...

Awww gorgeous card! Love the little embellishments - very unusual!!
Esme x

Anonymous said...

Really precious design sweetie! Love your coloring!! WOW!

Anne said...

Fabulous card Liz. Thanks for stopping off at OLL this time and hope to see you again soon. Hugs x

Faye said...

What a gorgeous male card. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. x

Mel said...

Fab male themed card!
Love the image with these stunning lil papers!
Thanks joining us this time at Dream Valley Challenges
Hugs Melly xxx