https://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com/http://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-canvases-and-altered-art.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/my-tutorials.htmlhttp://lizscreativecorner.blogspot.com.au/p/challenges_24.html

Pages

My Lovely Friends,

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Butterfly kisses two

Hi guys,
I'm fed up with this awful weather so I cheered myself up by making a card, the challenge over at MDU is a colour challenge for peach, purple and cream,
now these are not colours I use so it's been fun doing this lol,
My papers are from a paper pad called sweet fairy and also Papermania Exquisite,
Tilda is coloured with my copics  and has added Stickles glitter glue added too,
the flowers are Wild orchid craft and the butterfly is by  Prima
I  loved colouring my image in this distress look  style the other day with my copics, so I think this is my look from now on lol,
I've coloured my pearls with copics too to match the colour scheme,
the fancy corner has been crackle painted again, love this look too,
challenges ~
 Magnolia down under ~ peach, purple and cream
Magnolia Mania ~ floret

love and hugs Liz xx

21 comments:

Chrissy said...

Just too beautiful Liz.
Gorgeous colour combo and fabulous papers.Tilda coloured perfect.
Luv CHRISSYxx

heidy said...

Hi Liz,what a gorgeous card and those colours are so pretty!
Hugs Heidy

Kirsty said...

Hi what a cool colour combination to work with. I love this techique your doing. Gorgeous.! Kitty :D

tilly said...

so sweet and love the colours
Tilly

SARA CREA said...

Hi Liz!! How are you?!!
Even in bad weather in Milan.. :(
but you can cheer creating!!!

Your card is very nice and very beautiful!!

The flowers are very wonderful..how did you create?!!
See you soon Sara

arjette said...

Oooohhhh your card is sooooooooo beautifull!!!!!!
Your coloring lookes great!!!

gr. arjette.

Susy said...

This is so gorgeus, Liz!!!!
This is one of my favorite Magnolia image!
You have coloured her so perfect!

HUGS SUSY

martina's kaartjes said...

this is such a pretty card ! lovely done, love the colors,
greetings, martina
x

Kim said...

Such a gorgeous card! Beautiful coloring!

Hugs Kim

Janette said...

Hi Liz, this card would cheer any dull day, it's gorgeous.xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Such a gorgeous card Liz. Love those papers you have used and your butterfly and flowers. Tilda is coloured in beautifully. Hugs Sarahxx

coops said...

absolutely stunning card liz.fab pretty tilda and your colouring and details are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Gorgeous colours and sweet Tilda image. Donna

Trish and Treasure said...

Really nice card, cute Tilda she has a lovely glow on her face!

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one gorgeous card just love the colors on this just beautiful hugs cheryl xxxxx

Anonymous said...

Oh I just LOVE this...so soft and pretty with the flowers and butterflies added make it perfectly stunning!! :) HUGS

Trisha said...

Liz-this is simply gorgeous! Love it to pieces! xox Trisha

Unknown said...

OMGOSH you have really one some fabby stuff with this tricky colour combo!! I love how you coloured up Tilda:-) Thanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC
Hugs
Karen
xxx

Janiel/ janny said...

Hello Liz, This is a very beautiful card.

Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week!! hugs, Janiel

Susie Sugar said...

Another pretty master piece Liz and I so much love the soft pastel shades you used
Hugs Susie xx

Tara Godfrey said...

OMGosh this is stunning, Liz! I love this Tilda...so sweet and your colouring is so beautiful! Love the papers, the butterfly embellie and the gorgeous flowers! Thanks so much for joinging us at MDUC!
Hugs,t