Pages

My Lovely Friends

Friday, 29 April 2011

Butterfly dreams

Hi guys,
Are you watching the wedding?
shame the weathers not as lovely but having said that when your the bride I don't think you bother too much, too many other things to think about lol,

I made this card using mainly creams and beige, a first for me lol
but I just happened to use my roses border and placed some beige cardstock behind and thought  I like that lol,

This gorgeous Magnolia image was sent as a Rak from Mandy, thanks so much hunny, I love her
she coloured with copics, but I've edged the card with antique linen Distress inks then used a grunge scroll stamp in the same colour over the top,
the gorgeous butterfly is a Prima one that I've added some D I 's too and of course a hint of stickles,
finished off with a few pearls and some gorgeous small roses and rose buds from WOC,

Challenges
Magnolia down under ~ lovely  Sketch
WOC ~ white plus two colours plus roses

Just a reminder  I have candy!
have a lovely day!
love and hugs Liz xx

15 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is one,stunning card just,brilliant hugs cheryl xxx

Kirsty-Anne (Kitty) said...

Hi she is gorgeous love the colour with your grunge stamp and distressing. The butterfly is totally stunning too . I am at work but will be skiving right next to the big screen lol. Can't wait to see her dress ! Kitty :D

Susie Sugar said...

Oh Lizzy this is so dreamy darling I love all the glitter accents and the pearls
Have a great BH weekend
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

coops said...

aw wow.this is stuning liz.i love the pretty tilda and your colours are beautiful.your punched edges are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

Awww Liz this is so gorgeous, love how you coloured her, very sweet...

Watched the wedding till my bum was numb, oh wow, I loved it and the weather held perfectly.xx

martina's kaartjes said...

this is one lovely, pretty card ! great details !
greetings, martina
x

Susy said...

This is so lovely!!!!!!!

Have a nice weekend, Liz!!!!

HUGS SUSY

Debbie Dolphin said...

Hiya Liz
Such a gorgeous card and fabulous take on Kylies sketch x
Thankyou so much for joining us at Mduc this week.
Love Debbie xxx

D K Crafts said...

Hi Liz. Really beautiful card. Love the colors and the image is really pretty and coloured beautifully. Donna

Chris A. said...

Fabulous coloring and adorable card!

Uhooi said...

It's really beautiful and funny cards,,!!

Uhooi.blogspot.com

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, love you colours and flowers, perfect hugs pops x

Mandy said...

Oooooo beautiful card hun, so very pretty :)
hugs Mandy xx

Dena said...

Liz! Your card is sooooo pretty! Isn't this Tilda adorable? I love her! Great card girlie!
I'm so glad you joined the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena